less payment

New Delhi, India
Hi it is my third day with mylot and what I'm feeling is that more the time I'm spending interacting with people the less is my amount is being credited.... As compared to first day when I reached 0 .5 dollars n now that I have almost doubled my activities the amount being credited is pretty less Is my assumption wrong or am I mistaken somewhere
@franxav (5197)
If I'm not mistaken, here in myLot you don't earn. It is others who earn it for you when they comment on your activity.
• New Delhi, India
Yes but what I'm talking about is that reaction of people has increased... May be I'm wrong Let me analyse it again
@Mike197602 (13739)
you aren't mistaken you are absolutely right
• New Delhi, India
@Mike197602 plz explain wat u want to say...do u feel the same
@zarlamain (25166)
You earn from other members interacting with you, so keep interacting.
@ajithlal (14568)
I also agree that interaction is the key and you need to make more interactions.
@zarlamain (25166)
@ajithlal Exactly.
You are mistaken, in that you are assuming you get paid for YOUR activity, and that is not what you get paid for. You get paid for the interactivity you receive from other users.
• New Delhi, India
But i feel my interactivity is much more than the first day.... Totally confused
@amitkokiladitya You don't earn a set amount for each interaction you receive, you are paid on a basis of what the site itself is earning each day
@hora_fugit (5439)
Everyone fares better on first they as they are most enthusiastic and try out different things. Then the earnings are (finally) displayed, the love for money sets in and they start measuring everything in terms of how much it could yield. There starts the downfall!
• New Delhi, India
I think ur right
@ajithlal (14568)
It is a slow process of building. You need to make lots of friends and also you need to interact with others and also reply to the other's discussions. One of the mistakes you are making is that you are not tagging discussions and you should use tags to your discussions. Another thing is that you should interact with others in their discussion and also reply to their comments you receive. You can soon find who are all active in myLot if you are active and it is good to follow them and to interact them more and to help them they will also help you.
@Mike197602 (13739)
payment is determined purely by the interaction your post receives from other members. you may post 100 times (discussion, response or comment) today and receive a lot of interaction from other members. You may post 100 times tomorrow and receive a lot less interaction so you'd get less money.
• Japan
You need to make your posts with a question at the end that is something people can discuss (not yes/no). Read others' posts to see how they do it. Also read terms of service and other instructions by this site.
@sishy7 (27631)
There are factors that are not 100% in our control determining our earnings... other members interactions, unknown algorithm, and in a way the time zone differences... it is best to just do your part as best as you'd like to and let earnings take care of themselves...