discussions v/s responses

New Delhi, India
Which of two helps you earn more.. Your discussions or your responses to others ... I have been using mylot since 6days and still unable to figure out... What do you think?
@yukimori (8709)
Technically speaking, it's neither. We earn based on the amount of interaction our posts receive, so what really matters in most cases is carrying on a conversation with other members.
@Yadah04 (3026)
I am just new here and this is what i have been reading too. Interacting with fellow myLotters.
@carebear29 (27462)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Both do. Interaction is the key here.
@ms1864 (6949)
• Bangalore, India
The easiest way to understand that is to remember that it is not your discussions or comments that is earning you money...it is the people who comment on your discussion or respond to your comment that earns you money. So reply to people who post on your discussion...make sure you communicate with people who make an effort to communicate with you. Commenting on other peoples discussions can sometimes earn you more than posting a discussion.
@LuciCJ (199)
• Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Good point! After all, it is by interactions that the community gets to be created and maintained alive :)
@Bluedoll (16792)
Yeah you get more responses (inteaction) if you post unless you go into someone else's post and post all over the place? But will she get something from my comment here or just you and does Luci get something and do I get something, well I guess not until someone types under me and I tried to explain this once but ended up sounding like a didn't know what i was talking about so not trying to anymore except for writing questions like these which shows i really don't know but if someone does comment under my comment i will get paid for not knowing i guess. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooo out of breath
@ms1864 (6949)
• Bangalore, India
@Bluedoll lol...for a second i thought you were someone new. ...you like changing your display name a lot huh?
@jeets03 (293)
• Mumbai, India
I think it is your response which is more important. The reason is when you post, it is totally your thoughts comes out but when you respond, it is other's thought which you are bringing out differently in your own way. It vary people to people and thus has more important.
• New Delhi, India
Thanks a lot
• Midland, Michigan
There are a few users here that have been here a long time and have never written a post, they spend their time and energy leaving responses and comments and they still earn from the site. I've found that when I do write something new I will usually see a quicker increase in my funds, but it's also happened when I spend the day interacting with everyone else instead. For many that write several posts per hour, I don't think they have as many responders as they would if they wrote a bit less. There are a few members from the old mylot that have enough followers that it doesn't matter much how often they post. If I find someone that commented on my post and they never wrote anything personally here, then I'll look at their activity so I can reply to something they posted in that manner.
@LuciCJ (199)
• Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Fromm what I saw, it's pretty random. Sometimes a good reply may fare better than a stand-alone discussion. However, the probability that someone will start commenting in a discussion is far greater than following-up to your reply which already is a follow-up to a discussion.
@Bluedoll (16792)
A more important question? How much time versus postings?
@imravi (2369)
I usually spend my time writing responses on other discussions.I hardly write ant discussions now a days.
@sishy7 (27736)
I'm sure I'm repeating myself here as I responded to your same concerns on your earlier discussion - we earn from interactions we receive from other members on our posts of discussions/responses/comments.
@Yadah04 (3026)
I guess both helps in earning. It is just a matter of interaction.
@Daljinder (20012)
The interaction I receive helps me earn more.