How do you make your popcorn?

Do you use microwave popcorn in the bag or pop your own? Do you use an air popper or just buy jiffy pop? Do you buy your popcorn pre made already? I generally make microwave popcorn but recently, I have been popping some with just kernels I have around here in a paper bag it is cheaper and healthier.
@sallypup (26613)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I get out a pan and a lid and a little oil. I put the oven burner to pretty high and when its hot and the oil is about to sizzle I toss in popcorn kernels, slam the lid tight and not too long after that, we have popped corn. Garlic shaker time!!
@Rohvannyn (3118)
Oh man I remember that. We'd take salt and put that and the popcorn in a paper bag and shake it. Did you know now they have all kinds of popcorn flavors that come in a shaker?
@sallypup (26613)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Rohvannyn Its harder to get paper bags these days. No I didn't know that about the popcorn flavors.
Air popper. There are chemicals in microwave popcorn that aren't good for you.
lots of things aren't good for you lol We still eat them
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I just don't eat popcorn. I've never really liked it
OK well obviously, the discussion was intended for those who eat popcorn lol
@LoriAMoore (4825)
I don't eat popcorn, but when I did, it was microwave popcorn, no butter.
I get the microwave kind. I love popcorn.
@Platespinner (16515)
We have a hot air popper and are still working on a 50lb bag of kernels that I bought 5 years ago. We go weeks when we eat a lot of popcorn, and then a long stretch without. No prepopped or microwave popcorn around here!
@teenspirit (1607)
• Israel
Microwave popcorn - the original taste
@ms1864 (6993)
• Bangalore, India
I make it in a pressure cooker.
@Jackalyn (6657)
• Oxford, England
I tried an experiment and made popcorn in the microwave in a dish. I will not be repeating this. A paper bag would definitely be an improvement.
@Micmac (8019)
I've tried the microwave in the bag popcorn and the air popper. My air popper broke and didn't last long. So now I make my own popcorn on the stove top. I prefer making my own than the microwave - it just tastes better homemade.
@louievill (18379)
I make my own, I heat a wok with oil mixed with margarine or butter, when it's hot I put in the corn we buy in the supermarket, cover, wait till it pops, increase the heat, when the popping stops viola! Popcorn!
@FourWalls (13294)
I make my popcorn in my dreams. I have IBS so I can't eat it anymore. That and nuts are the things I miss the most.
@ilocosboy (34320)
We just buy popcorn in the street because it's cheaper.
I don't like popcorn and don't even like the smell. I prefer potato crisps as a snack.
I usually just make microwave popcorn
I haven't eaten a popcorn for a long time. nope i don't know how to make one.