Pathetic Housewives? bah and Hum,bug

Garden Grove, California
I read a opost that triggered my own temper.This] term Pathetic House wilves the user wrote was used against her by so called excellent writer. To me that writer was far from excellent when' he ter,med our nice mylotter as a pathetic housewife.What a mean and callous view point that excellent writer must have.' I admire women who stay home and railse their children and put heart and soul into it as they are far from pathetic but more lilkle great moms raising the chjldren and giving] their all.Raising decent people for the next generation is noble not pathetic. 'to me that so called excellent writer is far from excellent and is callous,rude and a bit stupid in my opinion. One original post and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2016
@sallypup (18780)
• Moses Lake, Washington
During a good part of my daughter's childhood my hubby could not find work so he was the "house wife." Both of us worked hard with her and also homeschooled her. No one should be pathetic when they attempt to work at anything. We need more lifting up and less putting down in this world.
@Dena91 (3467)
Amen
my hubby could not f ind work for awhile and he was a house husband to while I worked nights as a nurses aide then he started a gardeniing career and I got to stay home some.
@sallypup (18780)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Hatley That's the way it should be- husbands and wives pulling together.
Sounds to me as a case of " JEALOUSY" because they are not a housewife. Its awful how many rude people there are in this world. I am with you that is not good writing.
@vandana7 (55377)
Could be.
@vandana7 no ilts not good writing to call a housewife that ever.
yes jealousy but this was a mah being a jero to myfriend here
@akalinus (12442)
Most housewives are strong, capable people. There is a lot involved in raising a family. I think he is conceited if he said that. Some people validate themselves but putting others down. I did not see the post but it would make me mad, too.
Yes it infuriated me as all my fri ends who were housewives were brilliant educated people who chose to stay home and raise their children to be excellent citizens
@vandana7 (55377)
It is hell of a job. But if after staying at home they don't bring up kids well, then time we called the bluff because some do spend time gambling and gossiping. Any job should have some degree of sincerity in it..
@akalinus (12442)
@vandana7 Yes, it is important.
• New Delhi, India
Disgusting.... Unacceptable
yes uyou a re r ight it was disgusting and un acceptable
Well said there @Hatley.We are all excellent writer in different taste.
yues ilf we are excelling we do not put housewives down at all.
@Hatley no we do not.
@amadeo thanks I knew you would say that lol
I have alway have been proud to be a homemaker.
Only an ignorant fool would respond with "pathetic housewife."
yes my feelings exactly and the jerk was not an excellenmt writer as excellant writers would not have said that at all.
@vandana7 (55377)
It depends Hatley. My aunt had three sons, one daughter...gamblers and drunkards...what was she doing as a housewife...
yes indeed there are those that are not good moms I always wondered how'you come bring children into this world and not love them and raise' them right gosh they are your flesh and blood welost our little girl Lisa rose at 8 years iold heart breaking but some moms I c annot figure them out
@vandana7 (55377)
@Hatley .. We should get to judge them just like we are adjudged in offices. There cannot be a job without responsibilities and assessments. When we go to the bank, we have those complaint boxes, isn't it for complaining about any employee or system. Similarly, if a mother is not doing a good job of bringing up kids well, and looking after her husband, home, in-laws, parents, or other dependents, we should be able to say something. We can't give them extra privileges. This aunt never worked, always went to sleep after cooking..lived like a princess. Kids grew up wild..naturally.
@vandana7 thats so sad as she had the privilege of shaping thjeir lives to be decent adults and she blew it sad.
@seldom (2671)
• Albania
Thank you for supporting my case. Worst thing is that same man writes on all pages where I am, and my friend who tell me this is too member of them. I don't feel pathetic. I have career. I have good job and I happy. man who told this about me is writer from india his name suny i think you know name i do nothing to him after I see he really in big disliking to me for no reason but it is because it is me
ahyes unfortunately I d o ugh shame on him you are never pathetic at all He is just a stupid jerk is what he is do not ever let his stupid saying put you down you are a capable woman you do great and nobody should say other wise. that man made me really angry.
@seldom (2671)
• Albania
@Hatley Thank you for support. Your kind words make me feel wonderful.
someone has to do that, and it's a ton of work, so those who judge it need to shut up
you are s o right it was a jerk of a man sho said this to our newer user and she is most certainlkynot pathetic at alkl bight mom and worker
@responsiveme (12683)
Not housewife but homemaker...because she or he makes a house a home.
you are s o ri ght the man who said that was running do wn mylotter friend who is a great person and nothing about her is pathetic yuck to that man
Some people can't see the overall situation. It used to be the way things were for the woman to stay home and raise the children. Now that has changed. I wonder if this 'excellent writer' shouldn't read up a little on women's rights and how far they have come.
yes I think so too
• Rochester, New York
I think being a stay at home mom is a hard job all in it's own.
Hiu lisa I hink its a wonderful job to raise children to be become dec ent human beings and grow up to be fine adults too
@Dena91 (3467)
I have nothing but the utmost respect for woman who are able to stay at home and raise their children. There isn't a more important job on earth than to raise your children. Shame on that writer, that she doesn't see or understand the value in that.
thats what I felt too I hated being awy from my family when due to my hjibbus health I had to go back to work but my son was older in high school so not so bad. we had lost our other child a girl when she was8yeares old heart break time