What is Your Worst Nightmare?

@zebra2222 (5144)
Having difficulty sleeping? Perhaps you are having a nightmare. We all have had one sometime in our lives. It might start off as an innocent dream but then soon mushrooms into a terrible event. I've had a nightmare about falling into a bottomless pit. I keep falling and wondering if this is the end of life. I never seem to reach the bottom. How about you? What is your worst nightmare?
Mine is crawling across a high suspension bridge that is swaying back and forth over water. My dad used to drive across a bridge like that when I was a kid and it scared me every time. I have a massive fear of heights.
@clrumfelt (5421)
The worst nightmare I have had is of someone I love dying. I was so glad to wake up and realize it was just a dream!
@Deepizzaguy (12261)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
One of my worst nightmares was jumping off a moving train to the ground but my fall is like being in slow motion like the Six Million Dollar Man.
@LoriAMoore (4813)
Hmmm, I'll have to give that some thought.