Boo!!

@JESSY3236 (4351)
Happy Halloween everyone!! Yesterday I wore my jumpsuit that looks like a dress and my sorta witch shoes. I say sorta because my old ones had a pointed toe and these have a rounded toe. I was going to wear my black jacket, but I decided to wear my orange jacket instead. That is my usual Halloween costume. So today I'm wearing a Halloween shirt. I did watch a sorta scary movie. It was actually more gross than scary. I thought I had seen the movie, but I didn't remember it being gross. I will post about the movie tomorrow.
Happy Halloween to you too!!! I think your usual Halloween costume is just right for Halloween.
@sishy7 (23470)
Happy Halloween! It's over here and the day was mostly just like any Monday... I did see a group of kids wearing some sort of costumes walking down the street on my way home from work - but yeah, Halloween is just not really big down here...
@RitzzView (2595)
Good costume selection Few movies which claims to be scary are sometimes only gross
@alberello75 (9810)
• Genova, Italy
Halloween in Italy, is less "heard" that in your part. But all in all now everywhere is possible to see orange pumpkins everywhere!