Flu Shot Time

@clrumfelt (5424)
I always get a flu shot each year because I got the flu once and it nearly killed me, but neither of my sons will take one. They both say it gives them the flu. My son in the USMC said they made him take one and now he has been congested for a couple of weeks. He doesn't have a fever though, so I'm wondering if he has a mild case of the flu or just a cold.
The flu, I believe, usually does come with a fever. I have never had the flu, therefore, I never get a flu shot.
@clrumfelt (5424)
I hope you never get it. It is miserable.
I will never take one either. I only had the flu once and it was a day after the shot. That was the one time I thought I was going to die. I won't ever take the flu shot.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I dont take flu shots either or my kids, the government has been pumping us with mercury shots to weaken our immune systems for years so kudos to your so for now putting a virus in his body