Just Saying

By @n.J
There is one topic posted from one of the mylotters here. I participated in the discussion by writing a comment. I was offended by they way she/he responded to my comment so I wrote " I am sorry that you did not like my response. I deleted my comment" It turned out that she/he did not read my response.That was according to her/him So some lotters ,if not all, just comment/reply/respond without thinking or absentmindedly. All i can say to him/her is wow lol.Just wow!
If they responded to your comment they must have read it,
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
@jaboUK Thank you
@Daljinder (22072)
I think what to type when required. If I have to wish "Good Morning/Night/Evening" it doesn't require much thinking. If a question is asked in the post or I relate to whatever situation is mentioned in the post or it's a new information I learn then I think and type it out.
• New Delhi, India
Its bad I think for both of you
It is obvious some would just comment for the sake of replying without even reading what you have just said . To that , i find it offending . That's why i like connecting to those who really can comment accordingly .
There are people who comment without even reading the discussions first. This is sad, because most of the users here are very nice.
@chiwasaki (4661)
That's sad. This is good community. I hope everyone can be nice to each other.
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
Waow. That is indeed hilarious. Probably he/she read it but replied wrongly, and maybe he/she never knew he replied with the wrong terms or language. It happens sometimes and he cannot be judged on that. Yea.. Who knows maybe he/she wasn't in the right mode at the time he was replying, and unknowingly transferred his grief to that comment, and he/she didn't even know he has hurt another. But I suggest that person apologizes if you made him/her know about it. And his apologizing should be proof that he had no hard intentions. Yeaaaaa. Be cul Friend. We're just humans, he makes his mistakes, I believe we make ours too; they offend us, I believe we offend others too
@patgalca (14557)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I have had a couple of comments that were blatantly clear that they did not read or understand the post. Whether it's a language barrier or just not reading the post, I just don't respond.
@mesbakh (1781)
so sorry to hear that. i think in heere people come from different reliigon, countyry, and cultural background. and we have to lear to respect others
There have been some lazy people that read just the title of my post and not the actual post. You know what they then say something off the wall to me. You want to know what comes to my mind. wow. lol. that is really sad.