Why more than 80 million Americans won’t vote on Election Day

United Kingdom
i just read this article well, in less than 8 hrs-- it's going to be election day in the U.S. i hope people will vote and vote the right person for the job. God Bless America
Voter turnout in the US is way lower than almost any other developed country. Political scientists explain.
@sugartoes (38277)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I hope everyone votes for the right person too cause if they don't we're in for a REAL SAD LIFE.
@sugartoes In my opinion, we are in for a sad life regardless of who wins. I wanted Mike Huckabee or Ben Carson two people who love more than themselves!
@Marty1 choosing the person who will be responsible for a nation or country is really difficult. regardless if the people thinks that he or she is the right person for the job... the President will never or can never do his or her job on his own..
@sugartoes if given a chance to vote in your country, i will definitely vote for HC. simply because she has experience in politics. all politicians are controversial.
@Asylum (48292)
• Manchester, England
Considering the choice I cannot see how people can vote for the right person.
yea i know what you mean. i can't comprehend really. too many controversies. greedy.
@Asylum (48292)
• Manchester, England
@therealmaryyy It must be a case of choosing the lesser of two evils.
@Asylum exactly. what will happen if they get same amount of votes?! hahahaha!
In my opinion , everyone should go out to vote .
If a person is in the legal age and is registered... he or she has the right to vote.
@therealmaryyy Yes. And that right should be practiced , in my humble opinion .
I believe it. I think millions of people are totally disenchanted with the two candidates and will sit this election out.
totally agree
@ms1864 (7001)
• Bangalore, India
people won't feel like voting if they feel like their vote wont be valued. ...or that they don't like any of the people standing up for it. It makes sense to me if people chose to hold their vote in reserve.
True