Do we have a thieves among us?

personal,thieves,lot post.
Good evening.Back from dinner and nice to be back home. I am getting at the point that tired of crowds and noise pollution. Dinner was wonderful no complain there. Here I am and trying to get caught up on things here. Noticed that my bank have not moved.Something wrong. I wrote a post before leaving.A few response etc. My morning post is gone zap.do not tell me I done something wrong or check the guide line.It was a very simple post. Noticed that quite a few here had the same problem. @go ask alice.Have not heard and do not expect to.being a holiday. Do or do we not have a thieves among us. photo public domaine
• Redlands, California
Glad you had a good dinner, and think because it is Thanksgiving, probably have a skeleton crew. Would not worry about your bank, nothing is broke, and you did nothing wrong.
@crossbones.But it would be nice to find it.Just curious
I haven't had this problem but I read some complaints.
@MALUSE This is my first time on this.
@MALUSE When I first checked the discussion in the morning there were at least 50 "Happy Thanksgiving" posts and later they were deleted. I have to say that I was skipping all of them, they were not technically speaking "discussions". The guidelines say to keep the "celebrations" private using the personal message among friends.
@LadyDuck that is not the case here.I was not talking about celebration .Writing about myself.
I had a few disappear but I just assumed they were deleted for some reason. Glad to hear you had a good dinner. My bank has been moving quite good day but I found that it seems to take quite a while to move and then it makes a big jump.
@Happy2BeMe I am not worry about the bank.I just want to know what happen to my post?
@amadeo which post was it?
Don't know why it would be gone.
@Susan same here.But I am not the only one here.A few or so had the same problem.I could not find it.
I have noticed that many "Happy Thanksgiving" posts were deleted. May be Alex thought that there were too many.
@LadyDuck not sure but you mentioned that we are not supposed to do this?
@amadeo Nobody will notice genuine püosts if the Recent Discussions list is cluttered with dozens of Thanksgiving posts. It'll be the same for Christmas. I hope they'll be quickly deleted, too.
@MALUSE I hope too because yesterday I almost gave up, until I noticed that some normal discussion was coming in.
My earnings have not moved, but I just sat down to mylot after going to the doctor with my daughter and then having a very late lunch followed by a nap.
@marguciha everything all right there?
@amadeo I don´t know about mylot much, as I have not been here. But I would sing if I could as my dear daughter has nothing terrible.
• Los Arcos, Spain
@marguicha Thank goodness for that news then Margi. I am so glad she is okay. You sing as loud as you want and see if I can hear you too.
@JustBhem (6361)
I notice that my bank is not moving as well, maybe because I seldom being here.
@JustBhem perhaps and need to get involve here.
@JustBhem (6361)
@amadeo I was thinking about that. Thanks for reminding me.
• Los Arcos, Spain
Glad you had a good Dinner. To tell the truth I always wait till the next day to see how the "bank" is going. Have a great Weekend ahead.
@lovingengelsinstead21 whew that is a long one there.thank you
• Los Arcos, Spain
@amadeo Oh, the username you mean. Love the image you have put up there really striking and funny too.
@ms1864 (8115)
• Bangalore, India
Glitch in the system.
@ms1864 no.Maybe it was me not sure.I wish they would say something
• Midland, Michigan
I didn't think mine disappeared after it posted, but during the posting process. TIhought it got lost while I was submitting it and found a few seconds later that it made it through after all. I doubt that thieves could take it. Did you see it on your profile after you were done with it, or were you not able to find it at all? What was it about?
@MarshaMusselman No I could not find it and I try.the post stayed on as I got a few comments. Then went back to check out the response and after that it was gone.
• Manitou Springs, Colorado
I haven't checked my bank in hours. Maybe I should.
@teamfreak16 I am sure it gone up.LOL
Well 'discussions' are the latest thing to rob They are very precious.
@ quite a few has be deleted so I heard.
I also noticed that money counter is too slow lately. I had also dropping by from time to time. But it seems status quo.
@Shavkat dropping why is that that they drop it?
I'm sorry your post got zapped. I can't imagine you would have violated any guidelines.
@Just4him I believe this is a fluke.Like I mentioned a simple one.
I hope no-one is pinching our posts! That would be very bad news. Enjoy your day.
@JudyEv.not sure if anyone is pinching there.Just wanted to know where it went.LOL
Happy Thanksgiving my friend, we are full of dinner and, just watching the game now :)
@TRBRocks420 Good for you.A nice fellowship day there.Enjoy the game
Not me I can come up with my own posts. Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
@jstory07 this is my first time and many here had the same problem.Maybe your time not ready.LOL Watch out for the thieves.LOL
I had a couple of posts that disappeared as well.. I guess they were deemed "not worthy."
@montero (4728)
I hope this does not happen to me, because am already making plans on what to use my cash for. If your topic is not deleted, then something is wrong somewhere.
Glad your Thanksgiving was good. :)