Honesty and Integrity

@neersha (252)
Delhi, India
honesty is a quality but integrity means strict to moral values all the time think and do well for yourself and others never hurts anyone.Honesty just a feature and quality but integrity is created and developed by us. what others says
Honesty is imperative. I remember my dad telling me when I was young that he hoped I got caught in any lie I might tell so I would grow up to have an impenetrable integrity.
@1hopefulman (21409)
In one Bible translation I found the word integrity 16 times. Here is one verse: Proverbs 20:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV) 7 The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him. What does the word integrity mean in the Bible? It seems to mean, being blameless and faultless from God's point of view, sticking to God's ways no matter what confronts us. Along with honesty, it is a good quality to have.