A Quick Christmas Visit

@Rollo1 (16685)
Boston, Massachusetts
Despite the fact that I have been away for a very long time now, I haven't forgotten the myLot community of friends and correspondents. So, I had to make sure that I popped in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I took a quick look down the list of discussions, and wished I had more time to respond to several of them. It made me realize that I do need to return to myLot. It's not an essential part of life, it's not an essential income, but it's definitely an enjoyable way to spend an hour or two. So, I will make returning to myLot a New Year's Resolution. I know, I know, nobody ever keeps those. Still, it's worth making a declaration. So, have a wonderful holiday to all. I wish you all the best that the season has to offer.
I did keep the New Year's Resolution I made several years ago to not make any more New Year's Resolutions
@JolietJake, I do not make resolutions anymore.
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I don't really make any. If I really want to do something, I could make up my mind to do it anytime. Resolutions seem bound to fail, so it's probably a bad time to try to change your life.
@pgntwo (22757)
• Tripoli, Lebanon
A noble cause... :) Merry Christmas to you too.
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I hope you and yours enjoyed the day. Get ready, new year on it's way!
@pgntwo (22757)
• Tripoli, Lebanon
@Rollo1 Rushing towards us at the speed of, well, 1 second at a time, I guess ;)
• Uzbekistan
Nice to see that you're still among the living and thinking of the myLot community!
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I was thinking of you when that truck rammed the Christmas market, and remembered reading your interesting posts about the Christmas markets in Germany and how it all sounded so fun and festive. It was very sad to see that tradition being attacked.
• Uzbekistan
@Rollo1 Thank you for your thoughts! This happens also to me, for example, when a Hurricane is on its way to a country where an internet friend is living or something like that.
Looking forward to seeing more of you in 2017! Have a truly wonderful Christmas. :)
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
It's all a matter of habit. I just have to establish a myLot habit. I hope your holidays were bright and cheery,
@Morleyhunt (21470)
I'm don't always have time to spend here. The last few weeks I've been here daily. The bank reflects it, but I could earn more elsewhere. It's the interaction...the sense of community. Have a wonderful Christmas, and hope to see you in the new year.
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
When you start getting really involved in myLot, it becomes a very necessary part of your day.
@Rollo1 So thoughtful to make us a little visit. We miss you and I hope that this will be a resolution that you will keep. Happy Holidays!
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I am so bad with resolutions. I just have to work at it.
@dodo19 (34007)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I wish you a happy holidays as well. I hope you enjoy it. Hopefully, we can see more of you soon.
I am glad you are ok, and hope to see you more often!
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
Merry Christmas and welcome back.
That is a very welcome New Year's resolution.
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
I wish for your resolution to stick. Merry Christmas!
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
@HAPPSINGH not yet.
It is so nice to see you here. Happy New Year.
I hope your family had a nice Christmas. Did your sister have children?