newbie

hi guys am a newbie here, just heard about this site yesterday.. anyone wanna show me what this is all about, plus i need friends ....lots of friends to follow
@owlwings (38704)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome to MyLot. You'll find the 'rules' (Community Guidelines) and the Earnings Program FAQs in "Help" in the menu under your username at top left. Those are the two most essential pages to read first. Unlike Facebook or similar, you DON'T need to 'follow' people to see their discussions. Everything that everyone posts is visible in the 'Explore' menu (you'll probably find the 'Most Recent Discussions' option the most useful and you may want to bookmark it or make that your default Home page if you like to set a Home page for your browser). MyLot is a discussion site and the earnings are based on how much other people interact with your posts, NOT on how much you yourself post. A 'post' may be a discussion, a response or a comment, so you earn whenever someone interacts with (responds, comments, 'likes' &c) what you post. Of course, people are more likely to interact with you if you interact with them in an interesting and useful way. It pays to follow the Guidelines, to think of a 'discussion' as a public 'conversation' in which you make a useful contribution and to be, generally, sociable.
this was exactly what i needed i detailed guide to this site, dude u are a natural teacher
welcome to mylot. I followed you before I read this. I will be here for a few more hours. I will check for you as well. Good day.
wow this blew me away u followed me before even talking to me i think i need to know u more thank u so very much
@oracle1ac I follow after liking a post or two. It's good for all of us.
@sharon6345 thats so nice of u
@ms1864 (6998)
• Bangalore, India
welcome! this place is nice for interaction...the site is slow due to the holidays...but everyone will be back after new year...you'll like it better then.
@manisha thanks, u look so cute
@ms1864 (6998)
• Bangalore, India
@oracle1ac thanks!
@Ayuriny (5178)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
Hi,..welcome to this family. I hope you enjoy being here with us.
@Ayurini looks more like it
@Ayuriny (5178)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
@shubhu3 (14222)
• New Delhi, India
Welcome to mylot family. Post discussions. Comment and interact on other people's discussions. The more you interact the more you will earn.
so its all about interactions, then i think am in the right place
@shubhu3 (14222)
• New Delhi, India
@Anshu246 (1053)
• Patna, India
Welcome here..enjoy and participate in discussions. .:)
thanks bro
@TheSojourner (17492)
As you start to read and interact, you will find yourself getting to know people through these interactions. Might I add that you may enjoy your time here more when you get into meaningful discussions. I have found that there are some who go through and give one word responses with one or two of the emojis, and that is a good way to annoy some people, and serves little purpose in getting to know one another. Perhaps, instead of saying "I'm a newbie here" and letting it go at that, you could share a short bio of introduction. We humans like to learn about people who are interesting to us. It's kind of like dating. LOL
@cahaya1983 (10065)
Hi, welcome! First read the guidelines/FAQ and then you can post discussions or you can read others' discussions from the "Explore" section. Have fun interacting!