Does It Count as Vertigo when you're ... Somewhere You're SUPPOSED TO have Vertigo

@mythociate (14545)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
if you have it when you're firmly on the ground, this should help But what if you're 'up on a flying trapeze'?
AURORA, Colo. (CBS4) – A doctor at the University of Colorado Hospital has become a YouTube sensation. That’s because she has developed a simple maneuver to treat vertigo at home. CBS4 Health Specialist Kathy Walsh first explained the treatment in a story
@Gillygirl (16705)
• Sutton, England
I couldn't open the video for some reason but I was able to read about half somersaults I'm not sure I'd like to try it.
@mythociate (14545)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
try this
Vertigo Treatment: Carol Foster, MD explains how to treat vertigo by showing you the maneuver to treat your own symptoms at home. This maneuver is used to tr...
It depends what is causing vertigo. There is a specific maneuver if it comes from the inner ear, but you still to be on the ground anyway.