Child of Dandelions Book

Child of Dandelion
So I just finished this book yesterday and wanted to share because it was a REALLY greatbook. It is a novel set in the early 1970s in Uganda, during a time where the President was forcing over 50,000 Indians to exile from the country. The main character is a young gal who is Indianand is in a wealthy family. Her best friend is an African Ugandan and the politics and their respective families cause a huge drift between the friends. The main character also goes on a search for her missing uncle. I wont give anything away but this is a spectacular read. I think its geared at young adults. I dont know much about the history but it sounds like an incredibly difficult time. Have you read anything good lately? Do you take interest in any historixal fiction?
@maezee Sorry I went to write down the name, and I forgot to ask you the author! I think it might be easier to find it at the library if I knew thew author!
Sorry if this is belated. Sheenaz Nanzi
@maezee Sorry, it took ME so long to reply Barely on here yesterday. But i didn't go to the library because there was a chance of showers and it did rain, and it will be raining until Thursday then I will walk to the library then!
@maezee I am walking to the library on Monday to return a book as it will rain after that and the temperature won't be that cold! I am going to look for this book! It sounds excellent! I am writing down the name!
Nice. What type of books do you like? Im always open to suggestions too!!
@crossbones27 (19597)
• Redlands, California
That does sound good, thanks for the recommendation. I do not know how to read. I just come for the pictures. I make bad jokes.
HA HA . Thannks for not judging my sideways photo. Still trying to figure out how to rotate them.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it.
It was really good! Hows your day going?