Would you ever consider being an expat?

There are some Americans who are expats and retain dual citizenship but live in another country. I would consider that, but I don;t think I would want to permanently live in another country. I like being American for the most part. What about you? Would you leave your country if you had the opportunity?
I have been an ex-pat living in France, but prefer living in my home country of England. It was a good experience though.
France would be fun to live in..as would England for that matter.
I have no desire to live in another country. Now, moving to a better state than Illinois would be nice. That I would do if all family came too.
@Dena91 (4183)
No, I am an American and I love living here. There are other places I would love to visit but I don't want dual citizenship.
I think it would be interesting for awhile, but I don't know that I would permanently want to be gone.
I'm proud of my heritage. My citizenship is for convenience (necessary and willing) of service to the country I live in and pay tax to. I couldn't think of anything else.
I often think I could live elsewhere but maybe that's because I don't! Haha. I love France and Ireland but I haven't been in those countries in bad weather. Or when I'm sick or whatever. And terrorism isn't much of a threat in my little part of the world.