~My Husband Had A Heart Attack~

Jacksonville, Florida
Last night my husband and I didn't sleep barely at all because he was having bad chest pain. It wore off and then came back again. He said if it was still bad today he would go get checked out. He went tonight to the hospital because the pain was worse than last night. They ran a bunch of tests on him and gave him an injection to stop the heart attack. The doctor told him he needs to take a break from work and he needs to cut back on the stress he has. The doctor also told him he is really young to have had 2 heart attacks! He was told if he has anymore pain to come back immediately-don't wait. Y'all please pray for my husband. I am so worried. I cannot lose the love of my life. Our kids cannot lose their dad.
Prayers going out to your husband, that is very scary and, he does need to take it easy.
@TRBRocks420 Thank you so much for the prayers. My husband is stubborn when it comes to work so I don't know if he will listen to the doctor-which scares me the most. =(
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TRBRocks420 , that is scary right, that sickness is a traitor.
@LovingMyBabies Just keep praying, and i will pray when that he listens to his doctor. My dad had the same problem he loved to work. But we won't discuss my dad as your husband is going to get better and not work as hard and you will have a wonderful family man back to his normal self in no time!
@Lasckos2 (163)
Prayers to your husband. I hope he follows doctors orders, takes it easy and focuses on himself instead of work. I can't even imagine what you must be experiencing as well.
@Lasckos2 Thank you for the prayers. I hope he does too, he's stubborn when it comes to work so I'm terrified. =(
@Lasckos2 (163)
@LovingMyBabies I think that's something innate in men. My husband is the same. Be firm with him.... hopefully it works.
@UncleJoe (10308)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I had two heart attacks for the same reason. Too busy and a lot of stress. I was so busy trying to meet obligations that my own physical and Spiritual health suffered. That's when the enemy attacks. Both time put me flat on my back looking up. It was God's way of saying, "Hey! Can I have your attention for a minute?"
@AunBecky (181)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I still shudder when I think about almost losing you.
@UncleJoe I read your response to my husband. Thank you. You are right and my husband said the same thing as well. My husband said he will be putting the Lord first and slow down on working and stressing. He will I am sure need the reminder now and then-that will be my job. Thank you for sharing this with us. Tomorrow instead of working my family is going back to church where we belong!!
I am sorry! God please provide Jennifer`s husband a full recovery and a strong heart, amen.
@andriaperry Thank you for the prayers. I appreciate it so much.
@Platespinner (16783)
praying for you and for him!
@Platespinner Thank you for the prayers.
Oh my!!! Praying. This is like our friend from myLot before. . . bigfoot something or other. He had what was called the "widowmaker" at 28. He then went on to start eating healthier and doing what he needed to survive. I knowyou guys were friends on the Lot. Maybe some of what he did would help your hubby. I would say Aunt Mary and the move probably contributed a lot to his stress, not to mention the fire. I sure hope that starting now, your life will become more smooth.
@GardenGerty Thank you for the prayers. Yes I remember Brandon and I am on FB with him as well. After I read your response I messaged him to see how he's doing actually because I haven't seen him post anything on FB for a while. I hope and pray he's doing okay too. If he messages me back I am going to ask him about the things he's doing for my husband. Thank you.
I was thinking the same. Too much excitement recently for your husband and the whole family.
@LovingMyBabies How is your husband doing today. I am glad you are still in contact with Brandon. I would love to see him come back here.
So sorry to hear about this. Hope your husband has a speedy recovery.
@allen0187 Thank you. I hope he will be okay.
@LovingMyBabies We are all praying for him to pull through.
@allen0187 Thank you so much!
I will say a prayer for your husband. I hope he will be ok.
@jstory07 Thank you for the prayers. I hope and pray so too.
@ramapo17 (24573)
• Melbourne, Florida
@LovingMyBabies Please keep us all posted and remember you need to eat and sleep when you can as you will be doing all the running and answering all the phone calls. You need to take care of yourself in order to take care of your whole family.
Oh wow. That's the last thing you need. I'll be praying for you all.
@Ambiepam Thank you for the prayers. Definitely not what we expected. =(
@LovingMyBabies Prayers sent your way! Will always be praying for your young family. If you want you can tell him I said it isn't worth dying over not to take care of such things!!
I really hope he get well soon.
@TheInvisibleMan Thank you me too.
@Linda1234 (4769)
• Houston, Texas
me too I agree.We keep prays for your husband
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Oh, my Lord, I pray your husband to regain his good health. That is terrible, he needs to avoid too much stress.
@cacay1 Thank you for the prayers. They are needed and appreciated.
Sending prayers and blessings. Take care.
@JudyEv Thank you for the prayers. =)
@JustBhem (39383)
• Davao, Philippines
Sorry to hear all this. I will pray for his fast recovery. Take care.
@justbhem Thank you for the prayers.
@mawdest (1510)
• Orillia, Ontario
Prayers are going out to your husband! Stay strong! I am sure everything will be fine, just remind your husband to take it easy.
@mawdest Thank you for the prayers. I'm going to try to make him rest more.
@1creekgirl (10714)
All of you will be in my prayers. Trust God's mercy.
@1creekgirl Thank you for the prayers. I know I need to trust in God through this.
@Tina30219 (34510)
• Onaway, Michigan
So sorry to hear this I hope he listens to the doctor and takes it easy. He will be in my thoughts and prayers.
@Tina30219 Thank you. He has been changing some things already which is good. I just hope he follows through.
@Tina30219 (34510)
• Onaway, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies Right. He works so hard for you and the kids and now this happens poor guy maybe this is a sign from god he needs to slow down.
@Tina30219 He is changing his eating habits but he's still working too much. =(
@topffer (34699)
• France
Sorry to read this. 2 heart attacks is a serious issue and I hope that he will take seriously the doctor's advice and will take a break. I add your family in my prayers.
@topffer Yeah, especially when he's only 36 years old. =( I hope he will change his ways. Thank you for the prayers.
@topffer I hope he starts taking it seriously now...
@topffer (34699)
• France
@LovingMyBabies You should frighten him and remember him that he has a family, he will be probably more responsible.
Om gosh sweetie I am so sad to hear this. I will definitely be keeping him in my prayers
@Happy2beme Thank you for the prayers. I'm so worried because he's so stubborn about working hard and stressing until the job is done. His life is way more important than any money or job.
@LovingMyBabies yes it is and you and your family love and need him. As difficult as it will be for him, he will have to change his lifestyle and how much he works.
@Happy2BeMe Yeah he's working on the eating healthier part but he is still not learning about working too much... =(
@lovingmybabies I am so sorry. Of course, he and your whole family are in my prayers. Hopefully, he will be back to his regular self very soon and no more heart attacks. And I am praying there are no adverse effects on his health fro the heart attack. God Bless your husband and your beautiful family.
@Marty1 Thank you very much for the prayers. I hope he changes enough to make his health better and get closer to God again. I am praying this was just the wake up call he needed. Thank you.
@LovingMyBabies It just might be the wake-up call he needed. God works in mysterious ways for sure. I pray he gets closer to God, too, WE all need to be as close to God as we can get. I would recommend books if you haven't read them yet by Max Lucado they are very good and really make one understand the ways of God. I am reading one called Grace right now by him that I should finish today