No power and no internet and phone...

@beenice2 (2274)
Well this week was a one of her own kind week, I can say. To begin with, out of power for a day and 1/2. We had no internet for a good 4 days. Because our phone line is connected to our internet, without any communication mode, no phone too. We felt more lonely than we are already. Forget about using cell phone or smartphone. Because when you got no internet, none of those phones works... I was thinking, because of the past experience we have had with our internet provider, I thought we would have to wait for at least between 10 days to a month to be back online. But now we are back online, Well i count it as a blessing. photo from pixabay
We had no internet yesterrday for only a short time and it was hard. Being without all three for as long as you were must have been very difficult. At least it was back in less time than you expected
@beenice2 (2274)
Yes it was a good surprise for us. Because our phone is tide with the internet it made things harder.
@sugartoes (40725)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I know that was a horrible thing to deal with when you have no way to communicate or work online I HATE that don't you? Just think with the terrorist attacking our grid what it would do? it would take 4 EVER to get it back up again IF they could
New concerns are being raised that the nation's electrical grid and critical infrastructure are increasingly vulnerable to a catastrophic foreign attack -- a...
@beenice2 (2274)
Yes, I find that those terrorist have not much going for them in life, what I mean is that there mind is not directed the right direction. They are not productive in any way shape or form.
So good you are back online!
@beenice2 (2274)
I am grateful too.
Oh no. That's not good.
@beenice2 (2274)
It was not great no..