~Chiropractor Appointment~

Jacksonville, Florida
Tomorrow I have a pregnancy chiropractor appointment at 3pm. I have never been to a chiropractor before so I don't know what to expect. I am a little nervous. Their going to try something called the Webster technique. It's an adjustment to help my pelvic alignment and nervous system function. Supposedly it could help to possibly get the baby to go head down on his own... So, in the morning we will do school work. Then I will be MyLotting until my appointment. What are your plans for tomorrow?
@Tina30219 (26605)
• Onaway, Michigan
I hope this appointment goes well and it helps. Tomorrow no plans really except mylotting and reading.
@Tina30219 Thank you, it went well. It didn't hurt at all so I'm grateful for that. I hope you had a good day!
@Tina30219 (26605)
• Onaway, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies Yes I did and glad that it went well.
@KrauseHome (33368)
Well, working on my Business is a must as I need to figure out a way to come up with at least $500 in extra income if I can in profit by the 5th to help with bills. That means listing at least 10 more items on eBay etc and praying for some decent sales. Then I also will be making a phone call or two regarding the bills due by the 5th and then come here and myLot some as I really am going to try and reach payout this month.
@KrauseHome I hope you got everything accomplished that you wanted to do and I hope you make some sales!
• Portland, Connecticut
I have no plans as of yet, I will wing it. I hope your appointment goes well.
@BelleStarr I hope you had a good day. =) It did go well, thank you.
Hoping that your appointment went well. Continuing to pray that your little one will turn soon.
@Happy2beme Thank you it did go well. It didn't hurt at all, thank God! Thank you. I'm hoping the technique worked. We will know on Wednesday.
@LovingMyBabies prayers being said
@Happy2BeMe Thank you so much.
I hope this helps. I've never heard of this either. I am going to try to stay busy as I can for the next couple of days. Am trying to be patient waiting for the 1st to get here.
@celticeagle Thank you. I hope it worked. It didn't hurt, I'm glad of that much. I am dreading the 1st! I don't want it to get here any faster.
@LovingMyBabies ...... It is inevitable. I just hope all goes well for you.
@celticeagle I know. Thank you, I do too.
I have never heard of this procedure. I hope it works for you Jennifer. I will be spending the day home recovering from this nasty flu. Hopefully I will be good to go back to work Tuesday.
@ElusiveButterfly The appointment went well, I just hope what she did today works. I hope you start feeling better soon. =(
@LovingMyBabies I am feeling better today. Still have a lot of fatigue. I have to learn not to push myself. I hope this works for you. Saying a prayer for you.
@ElusiveButterfly Thank you for the prayers! I am glad your doing better today. =)
I am going to walk a little over mile to buy food with a gift card I am getting tomorrow.
@sharon6345 I hope you had a good day. =)
@LovingMyBabies Yes I did for the most part. got a call about my nurses aide. I will meet them this week.
@sharon6345 Good I'm glad! =)
I didn't know pregnant woman could go to the chiropractor. good to know
@Courtlynn Yes my obgyn made me go to try to get Josiah to go head down. They just do it in a more gentle way for pregnant women.
@LovingMyBabies hmm.. weird.. though good to know.
I hope that things are going well for you with your appointment.
@Juliaacv Thank you, it went well. It didn't hurt at all. I just hope it helps to turn him.
@LovingMyBabies How long does it take on average, if its successful, for the baby to turn?
@nanette64 (13692)
• Fairfield, Texas
A shame you can't have a little vodka before you go @LovingMyBabies . Seriously though, I sure hope this helps.
@nanette64 The appointment went well, didn't hurt at all. Now I just hope it worked!
@nanette64 (13692)
• Fairfield, Texas
@LovingMyBabies Me too; fingers crossed.
@mayameen (122)
How are you feeling? I've seen amazing results from chiropractors to position the baby correctly.
@mayameen I am okay. Hoping it worked what she did today. We will find out on Wednesday.
@mayameen (122)
@LovingMyBabies ah do let me know. I've heard good things so hoping it helps you. How many weeks pregnant are you?
@sugartoes (34681)
• Greencastle, Indiana
HUM I've never heard of such a thing BUT I haven't had that problem either & it's been AGES since I've had any kids so I sure hope it all goes well for you I could look it up on you tube to see what it's all about if you haven't yet & send it to you so you have some sort of IDEA of what it's all about if you want me to.
@sugartoes You can look up the Webster technique, it's quite popular now a days. It didn't hurt which I was grateful for. I just hope it works.
@sugartoes (34681)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies I did last night but lost this post to drop it on you so you'd be prepared sorry how did it go?
I only ever went to one chiropractor, but saw him several times. He helped my problem tremendously. I look forward to hearing how your appointment goes. I'm just cleaning tomorrow. Fun!
@AmbiePam The appointment went well, I just hope what she did worked! I hope you had a good day.
• New Delhi, India
I hope it goes well..all the very best to both of you'
@amitkokiladitya Thank you, it went well today. =)
• New Delhi, India
@LovingMyBabies when is your delivery date?
@Linda1234 (4783)
• Houston, Texas
Hope you very well . I will go to work tomorrow .
@Linda1234 I hope you had a good day at work.
@Linda1234 (4783)
• Houston, Texas
@LovingMyBabies Thanks.Enjoy your time.
• Pamplona, Spain
To rest up from today. I have been lugging buckets and saucepans of water al filled from a tap that was way too low on the ground so making it much harder for me to get any water without getting tired in the finish plus all the other work I usually do. We have had the water cut yet again. They never tell you when or where they are going to cut it off and how many hours you could be without it. If I were used to it it would be different but I am not and it happened the other day also. So for me rest day all I can tomorrow. Hope your Baby turns round soon.
@lovinangelsinstead21 I hope you were able to get some rest. It sounds exhausting! That doesn't sound like fun at all. Thanks, I hope he turns too.
@acelawrites (10750)
Good luck on your chiro appointment. I had been through it before, and it is nice for spine alignment; but be sure the chiro is a licensed one.
@acelawrites Thank you it went well. Yes she is licensed. =)
@LeaPea2417 (15271)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I never ever thought of going to a chiropractor pregnant. I hope it helps the baby turn properly.
@Leapea2417 I didn't either, my OB suggested it actually. I hope it works!
Good luck with your chiropractor appointment, I hope he can fix the problem.
@LadyDuck Thank you! I hope what she did today works!
Dear Jennifer, good luck for your appointment later on.
@marlina Thank you, the appointment went well. I just hope it worked.