New week ahead!

@besweet (7342)
Greece
Last week was very busy, it's the end of the month and we have some deadlines at work. I like to start every Monday morning with new energy and positive thoughts. Also I had some good news this morning, a client called and he wants to start a new project which is urgent. It means more busy days and more income for the next month! I hope your week has started with good news too! Do you have any important goals that you are trying to achieve? Happy Monday!
No goals here but today was a pretty good day so I am grateful for that. =) I'm glad you got some good news today!
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
Thank you! I wish I had a more relaxed week too. When the pay check comes I will forget all the tiredness and I'll be happy!
More income is always welcome. This week started well, soon January is over, new month new possibilities.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
Yes, the new month is going to be better than January! Hopefully we will have better weather too, otherwise I am afraid that all the extra income will go to the heating bills!
@besweet We had a cold January, but a warm December, I hope that the low cost of December will compensate the high cost of January.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
@LadyDuck Let's see how it goes! I have the bill sent to my email, hopefully it won't be a shock when it arrives.
That is wonderful news for you! I'm very happy for you. I have a busy social February that I must get through. My goal is to try to do it without becoming exhausted!
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
Socializing sounds great, I would definitely enjoy it more than working alone in front of a computer. Have a wondeful month! Things have already started to improve from the first day of February!
@besweet I'm thrilled for you! I did my time and your day will come, too.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
@DianneN I am looking forward for the travelling and socializing part! But I also like working and learning every day. It is ideal to live every part of our lives in the fullest! You have a very well structured way of thinking, I always enjoy to discuss with you!
Glad to hear that things are keeping busy for you. I always have deadlines and rush orders but because I work for somebody else I make the same amount of money no matter how busy I am. It is looking like another busy work week here.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
I also work at an office full time but I have my own projects too for extra income. It's hard to manage the additional projects because I have to work at home after the day is over. Good luck with your deadlines, have an amazing week!
@besweet Thank you! That is a lot of work. I have though of doing that but I don't think I could handle the added stress.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
@Happy2BeMe It's a lot of work, yes. But when the client comes, I can't say no. I don't have many independent clients so I take the projects when they appear! Are you satisfied with your full time job?
@lealuvy2j (1999)
My goal is to recover from my injury as soon as I can. I'm glad that your Monday is going great! Mondays are usually dreadful so this is good!
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
The week started with energy which helps a lot! How long do you need to recover from your injury? I hope you will heal quickly!
@lealuvy2j (1999)
@besweet it has been a month now. I'll probably be in crutches for a another month or so.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
@lealuvy2j sorry to hear that. It is good to give your body enough time to heal and become strong again. If you rush the recovery process, the trauma might be more sensitive in the future.
It's always good to start with a positive attitude. My goal is to get some writing done. Other than that, I'm retired so no goals in that respect.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
Good luck with your writing goals! I hope it will be a creative week for you!
@besweet Thank you. So far it has been good.
@rina110383 (21980)
Yes, work-related goals.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
Most of my goals for this week are work related too! Good luck with your work!
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
@PatZAnthony (11721)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
The time just goes, doesn't it It seems we will all be looking at December before long.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
Haha! Since I am a summer girl, I want to believe that the year ends in June and then the happy summer vacations come! lol It might be a holdover from the school years!
@Linda1234 (4786)
• Houston, Texas
I think it is my productiv this week ,i have to do many works.Hope you have a great day.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
Thank you! Have a great week too!
Hope you have a very productive week without wearing yourself out.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
Thank you, I wish you a productive week as well!
@Gillygirl (15258)
• Sutton, England
I haven't set any goals this year as nothing went to plan last year due to illness. I did have some good news last week, my CT scan on my lungs was fine and I was excused from Jury service.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
It is nice that you had good news. Sometimes things don't go as planned and we have to change our goals. But I like having them because they provide motivation to work harder.
It's already monday in my country, so the week days had begun.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
It's Monday morning over here too! I hope you started your week with energy! Do you have any goals for this week that you are working on?
Good for you. New year must be starting very good for you.
@besweet (7342)
• Greece
Thank you. January hasn't been great so far, I hope February will be better. It seems like it will be a busy month.