Get out of my way!

I believe that I'm not alone in this world, but I'll ask you this question just to know what you think about it: Do you hate it too when you are in a hurry and have someone in front of you insisting on walking slowly? Oh, my... This makes me mad sometimes. The only people I can forgive are the older people and some children (the younger ones).
• Riga, Latvia
I am the nervous type and usually find a way to get around slow moving people. Here the streets are not that crowded. The best thing out in the suburbs where we live is that there are days I can get to the store and back without meeting anyone on the street and only the traffic crossing the street slows me down.
@pumpkinjam (5607)
Yes, it is frustrating. I try not to get in people's way. I only have short legs so can't work very fast! What really bothers me is when there is a HUGE space, and some slow person is somehow managing to take up its entirety. Or you're trying to walk with another person next to you and someone else decides that, rather than going around you, they'll try to walk through you. If someone is very old, very young, disabled, etc. then that can be forgiven. It's when there's a gaggle of people who choose to meander around aimlessly and really slowly, and then stop randomly without warning (particularly in confined spaces).
I guess it would be annoying if you can't get round them. We always make sure we stand to one side on elevators so those in a hurry can get past.
@Deepizzaguy (6829)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
In my case it is the cats and a dog that take their sweet time walking down the hallway.
Yes, it is annoying, but I just take a deep breath and continue to walk slowly behind them. Would be nice to be able to shove them out of the way, but that would probably cause one big mess.
I work at a grocery store and I can never leave at the end of my shift until I finish all my work. It's horribly frustrating when I'm trying to get a giant machine down the aisle and everyone has to pretend they can't see me. They will just stand there or continue walking in slow motion instead of kindly getting out of my way. There have been times where I have "jokingly" announced loudly that I have run over people before. lol
I used to feel that way, but now that I'm older and not moving as fast, I'm more forgiving.
I can't stand dawdlers blocking the walkway. I forgive the elderly as I am already close to being them.
@nomus24g (15103)
I dont care...if I am in a hurry, I'll overtake them
• Finland
This don't really happen to me because I'm slow walker myself not on purpose but compare to most of the people my walking ain't that fast but I'm still not late on anything!