What Far Galaxy Do Cats Come From?

@owlwings (39371)
Cambridge, England
Men, it is said, are from Mars and women from Venus but what planet in the Solar System could ever account for the behaviour of cats? I have come to the conclusion that they are aliens who have travelled to us from a far and yet undiscovered galaxy. They have a sophisticated language of their own comprised of attitude, facial expression and subtle tail movements and they appear to expect that we humans can read their thoughts. We must seem incredibly stupid and dumb-witted to them, especially when we misinterpret their clear demands for food, 'out' and other attentions. Humans have named only two constellations after the cat family - Leo and Lynx - even though cats have been worshipped as gods since ancient times. Perhaps, somewhere, there are a pair of galaxies with almond-shaped dark centres shining as a cat's eyes do in the dark!
Don't you think that the aliens that came to spend time with Egyptians probably brought them.
@owlwings (39371)
• Cambridge, England
Ah, now that is something I hadn't thought of.
@owlwings .....Seems logical to me.
No wonder my felines moods differ slightly when lunar cycles are shorter and more interrupted with strange magnetic forces of which this Feb is to bring to much of our galaxy-infused atmospheric changes . . . @celticeagle and @owlwings
Cats have quite a vocabulary if you only take the time to try to interpret the various signals.
@owlwings (39371)
• Cambridge, England
They certainly do and they understand perfectly when we speak to them although they try not to let on that they do and it sometimes apparently takes them several minutes to translate in their heads. If I ask my cat whether he wants to go into the garden, he appears not to have heard but two or three minutes later, there he is at the door!
I am tickled I was born into the zodiac sign of leo and love the felines who have been in my life ever since, one now for almost 17 years !
@Inlemay (16656)
• South Africa
well the Greeks would lay claim to them maybe, but not sure where they come from in outer space.
@owlwings (39371)
• Cambridge, England
I'm not sure that the Greeks worshipped cats or held them in awe (unlike owls, which were sacred to Athene). The Egyptians worshipped a cat-headed god (Basht) and mummified thousands of cats, so they must have been considered pretty special then. The sphinx has the head of a man and the body of a cat (well, actually, a lion, I believe) and one is certainly associated with the pyramids at Gizeh, so perhaps the cat really came with the people who inspired and helped to build the pyramids.
@Inlemay (16656)
• South Africa
@owlwings I love the OWL's in Greece as well, but I saw more cats. Egyptians and cats - yes now I remember
@owlwings (39371)
• Cambridge, England
@Inlemay Impressive and beautiful as that carving is, it's not actually of an owl but is a capital with foliage turned upside down. However, it has given me an idea!
Egypt is the uhhhm, hee hee, 'galaxy' felines originated from or so I thought I was learning correctly ?
@owlwings (39371)
• Cambridge, England
Ah, but were cats really the 'aliens' who showed the Egyptians how to build the pyramids? Our present day cats often seem to be absorbed in abstruse thought. Are they trying to remember those complex trigonometrical calculations their ancestors knew?
@owlwings I know my feline may be, or at least more in tune with a cosmic frequency than his master is
• Bournemouth, England
Originating from.space would explain our cat's desire to be in an elevated position for so much of the time, regardless of the temporary obstacles of clocks, ornaments, bowls, pots or whatever else happens to be on top of the shelf, window sill, fence or toilet cistern.
@owlwings (39371)
• Cambridge, England
Yes, they do like to be either on the highest level (so that they can look down on everything) or hiding under the furniture (where they can see and attack, if necessary, people's feet).
Scar sez He knows (of course, He knows everything...just ask Him) but He ain't telling me.
@owlwings (39371)
• Cambridge, England
Mephistopheles knows, too, but his look says that his explanation would be FAR beyond my comprehension, so he's not even going to TRY to tell me.
@vickyrose (2013)
• Canberra, Australia
Love my cat, I don't really care where it came from.. lol.
• Preston, England
they are often very unearthly
@PatZAnthony (12772)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Not so sure where they might have originated, but they really do have attitudes when we can't tell what they want from us. Perhaps they are just helping us makes fools of ourselves as we make an effort to serve them.
@stbrians (15702)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Cats are amazing You cannot poison them easily. They will know. If they kill any animal they might feed on the head only
@sabtraversa (13346)
I thought of the Feline Alien Race. Some say humanoid aliens with animal features do exist, but in other dimensions. On Earth, the humanoid shape doesn't manifest, except for us chimpanzees.
Maybe so, mine always seemed to see things I couldnt too
We rescued an alien cat we named Missy. She definitely was not of this earth. She was a terror, but we kept her and loved her and she lived to a ripe old age. Never adopted another cat after Missy, just dogs.
Not a cat fan so don't know much about them
Cats have a way to communicate with their slaves the humans and I am sure they think we are dumb. The description of the distant galaxies sounds perfect for the alien cats.
@prinzcy (5058)
I don't know about alien stuff but I think cats view themselves as royalties. At least mine do. They're lucky they're super cute and I love them so much
Hahahaha but I believe that we all created and nourished here on the planet earth by God. That's a funny conclusion to read. God bless.
@ElicBxn (60884)
Of course they do, haven't you seen The Cat From Outer Space?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. Please help to improve this article by introducing more precise citat
@owlwings (39371)
• Cambridge, England
I never heard of this movie. It sounds hilarious!
@ElicBxn (60884)
@owlwings it would've been better if the "talking" hadn't been bothered by the eating, after all, it was supposed to be telepathy