Do you believe in afterlife?

I believe there are many mysteries between heaven and earth, but this is not one of them for me. I particularly believe only in what we do (whether good or bad) while we are alive. Life is something unique and amazing. We must always be grateful for it, make the most of it and try to be better human beings every day.
• Peoria, Arizona
I believe in 3 things, our soul goes to a good or bad place (that bad place being purgatory, not hell), your spirit is reincarnated, and your being if it had any unfinished deeds is an entity, so if you are an entity, you haven't made it into the good or bad place yet. That is just my idea though and it is what makes me feel comfortable. I believe in ghost and such, and that they are very misidentified as something scary or thought of as a demon, when they are just people's souls that are lost and confused.
Everything is so compkex if you wull try to understand or study it. Like souls ghost afterlife etc
@DesirousDreamer I honor what is your idea because it makes you feel comfortable and safe, a collective conscience quality I am fond of finding in humans
• Peoria, Arizona
@Friendlypink I do learn about this stuff haha I love learning theology, paranormal, all kinds of things! Everyone is right, everyone is wrong. That is what I truly believe.
• Finland
I see my grandmother sometimes in my dreams. She pass away 2011 and I feel that her spirit is still around specially when I been at her grave bringing flowers or candle.
Maybe she appreciate u that still u never forget about her
• Finland
@Friendlypink I couldn't forget her ever she was really close to me
Is the form of your grandmother @GegeTheMechanic recognized or is it fuzzy and abstract ?
Of course I do. I have had and enjoy having contact with the world beyond.
Would that have been using the mediumistic tool of a séance @RasmaSandra ?
@enlightenedpsych2 nope I have a sixth sense and all my family did. It comes naturally the contact and the feel and the knowing that the threshold of the world beyond is nearby.
@RasmaSandra so you have been categorized as clairvoyant and maybe even clairaudient which I too, am told I have those 6th and 7th senses in tuned too
I agree. I also believe in karma
Now I think karma is a very interesting subject @Friendlypink and hello by the way
I think something beyond this world exists, What it consists of..I can't be sure. I hope there is not a Hell though!!
I believe when God allowed an imagination to be part of the human creation, that which the mind uses to enhance or sometimes escape reality, that this imagination is showing tidbits in visual format, what we were once part of but do not remember too well What do you think about that funny idea I have @snowy22315 ?
@LeaPea2417 (20386)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes I do believe in an afterlife.
@SHOHANA (7182)
• Bangladesh
Yes I do believe in after life, it also a part of my religion so my faith is more stronger