Starting a discussion.

@Aushaw (888)
Hai friends. Hope everybody are doing good. You might be wondering, like, what kind of a title is this. Yes, this is the topic on which I was working for two days. I joined this website few days back. You all gave me a hearty welcome. Thanks a lot .Trust me I found some people here,who gave me lot of suggestions.It made me feel, that people here are really, very encouraging. Hence, I thought, though I joined this community for making money online, I should make some really useful discussions so I felt, I can make discussions related to self-esteem and self-awareness. Today, I found a really good book named-"Making the Most of Today". It is one of my favourite books. My father had bought this book for me when I was in school. When he got to know that I have "stage fear", he was searching ways to help me, and this was one of his attempts to help me . I have read some parts of the book. It's an awesome book. It did really help me so I thought I will share it with you all. This book is a self-help book. It has lessons to learn everyday. Every page of it has an incident explained and a lesson abstracted from it. From a long time, I wanted to go through all the pages of this book so I just thought I'll do that with you all, my new sweet friends. This way , I can make my discussions more interesting and it will help people, who are trying to improve themselves ,just like me.
@amandajay (17983)
• Sri Lanka
welcome to mylot, have fun
@Aushaw (888)
Thank you dear
@amandajay (17983)
• Sri Lanka
@Aushaw you are welcome
@Aushaw (888)
@mohdovi (1091)
After parents if something help you in your life is books that's why books are our best friends and it always help us. i love reading books in my free time they guide us give us knowledge and motivate too like you mentioned in post.
@Aushaw (888)
I remember my father telling me "Books are your best friends" , when I said I feel lonely at school.. Now, I have friends, I don't know, I don't spend much time reading books.
@mohdovi (1091)
@Aushaw then one line for you old is gold.
@Aushaw (888)
@mohdovi But my friends read books
@mysdianait (64081)
Looking forward to the start of your series
@Aushaw (888)
Thank you. I am also preparing to start
@owlwings (38302)
• Cambridge, England
What you propose is fine so long as what you write here is your own, original work. To merely copy from the book would be plagiarism and that is strictly forbidden here (and is also a crime).
@Aushaw (888)
Yes,I know. I have no intentions of merely copying from the book. I will just share what I have learnt in my own way. I will be presenting those thoughts and lessons originally. I promise, and thank you.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I hope the book has some helpful words of wisdom. Discussion can be about pretty much anything--even nothing! That's what makes this site fun.
@Aushaw (888)
True. I agree with you.
• Dallas, Texas
Sounds like a good book. I too am reading one that is called, 'Mind over Mood' and it is a self help book to help me get into a better mood in spite of what the world throws at me.
@Aushaw (888)
Wow! Then I must read that book. I love to read such books.
@mohdovi (1091)
@Aushaw me also thinking same
@Aushaw (888)