Monday So Far So Good

@marsha32 (6693)
So far so good. I had planned to mop the kitchen today. The cats helped with that by spilling over a glass of water that someone left on the kitchen table. It honestly might not have gotten done if they hadn't. My other plan....to spend the time here in myLot until it's time to get to my quilt guild board meeting. I still don't really like being secretary. When next board elections come around, I am going for the position that takes care of the food---snacks and dinners. I sure hope I can change out because I am much more comfortable doing that. That position is called kitchen chair. No other plans outside the house, just plans of what I am getting done online and then the rest of the housework. Online there are 3 promoslice events that I will be taking part in. One of those the requirement for an entry is surfing 215 sites at 5 sites. That one I will work strictly from one of my tablets while I work the other 2 on my laptop. I was able to cash in last night for $1 amazon from checkpoints and $5 amazon from perkTV. This morning I was able to cash out for $5 amazon from microsoft rewards. An online friend loaned me an amazon code so that I could order cat food yesterday so I will pay her back first. Do you have any plans today?
@Platespinner (16522)
I have a stack of almost-done projects that I hope to wrap up today!
@marsha32 (6693)
hhmmm I suppose some of my projects I could say are almost done. I have a quilt in a bag...batting, backing, binding and all in the bag. I even have a lady who has spoken for it whenever I do get it done.
I finished two projects Monday, a wall hanging in a baby ball. Since then I've been sidetracked into starting a new wall hanging...I needed something springish.
@marsha32 (6693)
@Platespinner I still don't want to talk about unfinished projects. I am doing a challenge with a blog to finish 17 UFO's in 2017. It was hard to just choose 17 to concentrate on from my list....and there there are the projects I want to do that aren't started yet!
@skysnap (17819)
Indeed monday can be really good.
@marsha32 (6693)
Thursday already. Hoping for a great day today too despite over sleeping.
I spilled coffee, that is what got me moving today. Your cat water spill reminded me of that. I plan to clean and organize the whole house, make an appetizer for a family get together, mystery shop reports from yesterday, oh and exercise. . I am laughing to think I would get all of that done
@marsha32 (6693)
ha ha ha clean and organize the whole house....not if your house looks anything like mine! LOL (which I'm sure it doesn't)
@marsha32 I did clean one or two things. Nothing got organized though.
@marsha32 (6693)
@paigea I started clearing out the utility room. I am tired of having to climb over junk to get to the washing machine and then having to climb back out with the wet laundry. I didn't finish, but I threw away a whole bag of trash.
@syeow1 (4909)
Oh great that means you did enjoy it lot
@marsha32 (6693)
Could be enjoying today more if I hadn't slept in until 10:30! Apparently I needed the extra rest.
@syeow1 (4909)
@marsha32 OK go for it..
@marsha32 (6693)
@syeow1 and today I wanted to get up at 8:30 and ended up in bed until 9:30.
I am stuck inside because of the blizzard so I will just be mylotting most of the day and the maybe catching up on a few TV shows.
@marsha32 (6693)
The only time I even sort of like snow is when it's so bad that businesses and schools are shut down and they tell you to stay inside. Only, of course, if that snow doesn't also take out the electricity!
@marsha32 I agree!
Nothing at all planned, it just happened. I need to plan some for Friday and the weekend.
@marsha32 (6693)
Doesn't do me much good to plan as it's so rare that something doesn't interfere with my plans.
Nice. I love those Amazon gift cards. Only plan is to work tonight and then go to the gym and run a million errands tomorrow. Have a good day!
@marsha32 (6693)
I think I get to stay home today but tomorrow I know I have to go to the bank and I have to take my mother to a doctor appointment.
Work online, I am trying to get .70 to cash out on Niume, I am going to stop writing there. Then I am off to work. I am mylotting while I dry a load of laundry.
@marsha32 (6693)
I haven't been able to get into any writing sites after bubblews went away. It even took me a long time to come back to myLot again.
No big plans today and that is good since the weather is lovely here. Weird weather for the Chicago area. Those kitty cats did help get that floor mopped. Hooray for kitties!
@marsha32 (6693)
Too bad it needs to be mopped again LOL I did go buy another bottle of cleaner and some pads for the Swiffer mop. It won't get done today though as I am going to sew!
@amandajay (18072)
• North Shore, New Zealand
It was a simple day after busy weekend... All went well... Glad to hear your day was good
@marsha32 (6693)
We are some busy this weekend as they are having a dance at the church Saturday evening. Trying to do some more social things at church in hopes that members that we do have stay, and possibly bring in more members.
@Tina30219 (33641)
• Onaway, Michigan
No plans here today that I know of. Nice you we're able to do a few cash outs at a few sites always love when you can do that.
@marsha32 (6693)
Almost to enough points with swagbucks for $25 amazon, but I have to send that to a lady who sent me her $25 code so that I could order cat food.
I am glad you were able to cash last night and today. I had no specific plans for today, just prepare a St. Valentine's cake and plan the dinner for tomorrow to celebrate with my husband.
@marsha32 (6693)
Hubby and I didn't do anything except treat ourselves to having supper at the bowling alley during our league. We don't usually have money to do that and really didn't this week either, but did it anyway.
@marsha32 Laundry, writing and misc. things. I guess the Cats are your inspiration then! LOL
@marsha32 (6693)
Those darn cats! Last night I moved glasses of water off of the table to the sink...maybe I should have left them there. No, bad idea as the girls have half of the kitchen table covered with markers and the pictures that they colored...they wouldn't have been happy to have them soaked.