A late but fitting reply !!!

I just came across this Times of India cartoon which gives a fitting reply to the NYT cartoon mocking the Indians' Mars mission way back in 2014. The new cartoon depiction gives a slap on their face, the timing is just perfect since India has launched 104 satellites into space - all at once. Of the 104, 101 satellites are international to India and India will be getting a good amount of share. Although India was mocked, they continued their hardwork and concentrated on their job. And I would say the TOI cartoonists also worked hard and did their job well too!!! Kudos to India. - A proud Indian
Cute cartoon. I think you have posted the same discussion more than once.
@paigea i dont see two posts. Ru sure.
Actually i remember i did have some issues while submitting. That could be the reason.
@creativedesigner I thought that was likely what happened.
Well that's what we call cycle of life. Sometimes you are under sometimes you are in top. God bless.
True
I agree too kudos to India and I am an American
Very neat cartoon and information. I saw somewhere around the net about the large amount of satellites being launched yesterday.