My List Of The Best Money Making Web-Sites!

By Amy
Manahawkin, New Jersey
Many of my friends here on MyLot Know that my hobby is making extra money on-line. I have tried many web-sites but I’m always willing to try new things and see if a web-site works for me. I have put together a list this morning of the survey web-sites that I have found are the best. Here it is - Swagbucks Ipsos i-Say USA MyPoints Surveys MySurvey InboxDollars Harris Poll Online Vindale Research Pinecone Research E-Poll Market Research ProOpinion Opinion Outpost VIP Voice Toluna Global Test Market Valued Opinions Point Club Surveys YouGov Mintvine SurveyJunkie EarningStation OpinionPLUS MindsPay Panda Research Even though I am currently taking a break on survey web-sites and focusing on MyLot, I have made a pretty good amount of extra cash on these sites. Have you tried any of these?
Whoa thats a lot of sites you are active on! I keep meaning to join Ipsos but always forget. Haha. I am also a member of many of these. Some GPT sites can be decent for surveys as well. But it looks like your plate is pretty full!
@MandaLee (3738)
I have gotten paid several times by Inboxdollars.
@millie02 (6905)
I have tried several of these. Mintvine is my favourite survey site.
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i am in a few but barely use most of them. i mainly look for writing sites
@OneOfMany (12401)
I did a few, but while they were good distractions, they weren't really helpful in the long run. Helium, while it lasted, was good for me... but I'm not interested in writing sites anymore. I just stop by to chat here now.
I like the Harrispoll site and the I-say site. But that's about it now. Just don't have the time to do more than those.
@wongchoiyee (7421)
I have made almost USD50 on toluna since April this year. They give points fast, easy to earn.
@MandaLee (3738)
Have you tried Paidviewpoint & Fusioncash? Both are great.
I am on almost all of them.
• Richfield, Utah
I've tried almost all of these over the last 13 years, most did not make much more than a couple of bucks for me. So far, mylot has been the best one.
Thank you very much for sharing this! Are they available for use only in America, or worldwide? I never heard of the most sites you named...
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I imagine that most of them aren't even available in my country. The only one I've tried is Valued Opinions. I've made a bit of money but very rarely get surveys from them so I don't know how long it will take before I'm able to cash out.
@Tina30219 (35717)
• Onaway, Michigan
I am with a few of them some of them I was with but not no more though.