What do You Like Best About Spring?

@zebra2222 (5170)
What do you like best about spring? Is it the warmer climate? Is it the return to green leaves and the sounds of nature? Is it the return to baseball season? Perhaps it is the end of cold, snowy weather they you are happy to see gone. I enjoy spring because the weather starts to warm up, the days are longer, the flowers on the trees turning to leaves, the beginning of Tiger season, and so much more. On the down side, taking care of taxes and allergy woes do not make my day. Also, some severe weather happens during this time too.
I love seeing the plants come back to life!
We are slowly moving into autumn on our side of the world but there are still some hot days to come.
I love the return of the Spring and all the greenery and pretty flowers of all colors.
• Peoria, Arizona
Only thing good about spring for me is the annoucments of all the summer tours or guests that will be at conventions. Other than that...worst season haha
@Mike197602 (13895)
Spring means higher temps so less energy bills
I love the changes the leaves make on the trees. if that is not priceless I don't know what is.
sun shijne and warmth and birds singing and grass is greener too and it can get too h ot and I ev en love that first hot spell lool