What happens when we write daily hundred discussions

Delhi, India
I want to know what will be result if anyone posts daily hundred discussions and also respond to others. Can he change the fate of his or her getting more responses about at all. Means hundred response of his own discussion. And then commenting all. I.think it will be a good amount and a lot of fun also.
@mysdianait (63977)
100 discussion sith no response will equal no earnings. Wjy don't you check the profiles of the users who never complain about their earnings here and see what they do? They write very few new discussions at all giving them time to respond to those who respond.
Yes. .I am looking that.
@mysdianait (63977)
@pammooratan I hope you see something that will help you
@mysdianait I am trying.
• Bournemouth, England
What will happen is that you will get very, very few responses and the most established members on here will not bother with you. It happened a couple of weeks ago when someone posted about 20 within a few hours and then a load more on top of that.They got hardly any replies. People here prefer to interact with a few meaningful, well thought-out discussions from one person rather than try and keep up with loads that demonstrate a scattergun approach.
@owlwings (38075)
• Cambridge, England
I happen to know, also, that that person was banned pretty quickly and so ended up earning nothing!
That is true. ..I liked your suggestion.
• Bournemouth, England
@pammooratan Some of the most successful members here hardly ever seem to post discussions at all. They just get deeply involved in the discussions that really appeal to them.
@owlwings (38075)
• Cambridge, England
If you posted 100 discussions a day, many members would see it as 'spamming', most of them would probably be against the Guidelines and Admin would probably take a very dim view and possibly ban your account.
That is for sure
Ok..nice..
@owlwings (38075)
• Cambridge, England
@pammooratan Nice? I think not!
You can not anticipate whether or not any one of those discussions, comments or responses might be deleted. Also take into consideration that commenting and responding takes a considerable amount of time. As the day goes on your responses and comments will begin to lack quality because you are becoming fatigued or bored of the task. All of these things aside, you are really only earning pennies. Is it really worth spending an entire day here for such a little amount? No, it is better to use this site as a means to have fun, and not a means to earn. The money is only "bonus".
So true.
You think right but I have.alao need of money.
@pammooratan Well I would suggest trying to find employment offline. Or at the very least, not to expect it here. You are more likely to get banned for obsessive posts that do not add quality to the site. Not many people will respond to discussions, comments or responses that do not add value. Especially the veteran mylotters such as myself.
There is no way too keep up with those notifications. I would not even try it.
Ok...I f anyone.comment on all responses of his hundred posts then what will be.
My personal observation when it comes to situations like this is the exact opposite of what you hypothesize the result would be. The user who focuses on quantity over quality floods the boards with anything and everything that crosses her mind. It's all shallow, mindless stuff. A lot of the questions posed can be answered with either yes or no. When she bothers to venture to other users' posts, she doesn't read carefully. Or if she does, she doesn't care. Her responses are random and off-the-wall at best, rude and insensitive at worst. And her earnings? Oh, she brags about how much she's made and how she meets her daily goals, but everyone who knows how it really works knows that she'd be doing way better if she just quit posting so. damn. many. discussions.
Yes I considers you.It is a lot of but I was expecting what was the result will be.
@megatron777 (3841)
• Guam
To see is to believe---you need to start your experiment right now and tell us what's the result ok?
Ok...I am just thinking about that.
• Guam
@pammooratan Alright my friend.
You could not even respond to that many discussions. Responding and going into others discussions is the way to make some money on here.
I am agree to you. I am doing the the same.
@averygirl72 (12498)
I think it's hard to come up with hundreds of interesting discussions. You better respond to many discussions of other members
Yes it's seems .I will do the same.
@sjvg1976 (13897)
You can do it if you have lots of ideas in your mind and have ample of time to comment back to a'll those responses. I rarely start a discussion as I don't get time to comment back.
Oo.yes...I am just asking .
@Fishmomma (11596)
There is no way a person could reply to 100 discussions with a good answer. You would be typing an answer that won't help people that are looking for help. Also I have found a few good discussions can mean good earnings that day. It depends on the topics and who is on Mylot to reply.
I am agree.I will not do so.
@Samia786m (515)
It's impossible tow rite 100 discussion.How much discussion you post daily?I used to post 8 to 10 daily.
I also. .sometimes less than those.
@KrauseHome (33250)
Well if someone could write 100 decent discussion a day. But wouldn't it be better to do say maybe 10 new a day and respond back to 100 and get your name out there?