Last Week's Online Work

@egdcltd (6977)
Here's my regular update of online work done over the past week. I wrote five articles and three posts for later use. I wrote an published an InfoBarrel article and did some work on another. I published a role playing game supplement, completed the text for three more and did some work on another seventeen. I wrote and published two posts and a page on the RPG site. I wrote and published two articles on the science fiction site and published seven posts. I wrote eleven articles for the general site, published two of them and another five and did some work on another. I published an article on bitLanders and did some work on another. I wrote and published a blog post. Approximately 16,700 words were written last week. I also did some work laying out role playing game supplements in Scribus, did some proofreading of existing Kindle ebooks and did a number of images for RPG supplements. Image: Morguefile
@Hate2Iron (8022)
Good heavens... do you have more than 24 hours in your day lol?? I think that I'm going to have to increase my to-do list! I thought that I was doing well!!
@egdcltd (6977)
I find that the actual writing bit is quite easy - I could easily write more words per day. What slows me down is the research and inspiration, with the latter being the most difficult.
@EddieHands (37807)
Wow that is a lot of work, and you seem to be making big money. What is infobarrel?
@egdcltd (6977)
It's a revenue sharing writing site. Not as good as it once was though; the owners would appear to have lost interest in it. I've recently started posting stuff on my own general site that I would once have posted on InfoBarrel.