The women of myLot: Why are women so important?

ATTENTION: First of all, this version of the post is a re-released version that I posted a couple of hours ago (the other version was deleted by the administrarion because I think it wasn't exactly a discussion). I apologize to the administration if by any chance I am breaking some of the rules (but I don't think I am)... Definitely it's not my intention. Thanks. Today is the international day of women, but... What is there to celebrate? There are so many bad things like: so much violence, harassment (moral and sexual ) misogyny, wage inequality and job opportunities among so many other problems that they face daily... Well, it's hard to celebrate something, isn't it? Despite everything... We, human beings, need to be optimistic about a better future... And that future can start at any moment. So.. Why not now? So ... back to my initial question, why are you so important? In my opinion... It's because you are the beginning of everything. One day society will recognize the importance of you and they'll understand once and for all how much you have been, are and will always be important to the world! Happy international Women's day... Not just today, but every day! A special congratulation (for all their contribution here on the site) to: @1creekgirl / @AbbyGreenhill / @amandajay / @amitkokiladitya / @andriaperry @AutumnSnow / @bagarad / @carebear29 / @carexing25 / @Corbin5 / @cxndie / @Daljinder / @Dena91 / @DesirousDreamer / @DianneN / @dodo19 / @FayeHazel / @Fleura / @Gillygirl / @Happy2BeMe / @Hatley / @hillhjill / @infatuatedbby / @Inlemay / @IreneVincent / @jerzgirl / @jesroash / @josie_ / @JudyEv @Juliaacv / @jstory07 / @JustBhem / @just4him / @KrauseHome / @KristenH / @LadyDuck / @librarygeek1980 / @LoriAMoore / LovingMyBabies / @Lucky15 / @maezee / @magallon / @MALUSE / @marguicha / @Marilynda1225 / @marlina / @MarymargII / @marsha32 / @Morleyhunt / @NJChicaa / @ridingbet / @sharon6345 / @ShifaLk / @slayer08 / @Susan2015 / @tammys85 / @Tampa_girl7 / @Teep11 / @Tina30219 / @ScribbledAdNauseum / @SIMPLYD/ @xstitcher / @youless / @workathomefan / @WriterAI
• Denmark
I'd leave a comment, but as you haven't included me in the list, I won't. :-(
• Pleasant Hill, California
I feel the same way. I'm "androgynous" and have a feminine side as well as my more obvious masculine side!
@MALUSE Problem solved.
@TheHorse Do you want be part of the list? I can include you too.
Well, thank you very much for the mention. I agree that women are equally as important as men in our society, and should be recognized as such every day, everywhere!
@DWDavis (11151)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@DianneN, you know I love you, but I have to disagree with you about women being equally as important as men in our society. I truly, with all my heart, believe women are the most important part of our society, for without all of you, there would never be any of us. Sure, men play a small role, but women handle the lioness's share of the burden in ensuring the continuation of us as a species.
@DianneN You're welcome.
@bagarad (7732)
• Paso Robles, California
Thanks for mentioning me. There's no doubt women are important. I wouldn't be here and neither would any of us were it not for women. Personally, I don't dwell on my being any more important than a man. We each have unique gifts we can use to better our families, our communities, and the world. Right now I'm grateful for my husband. Without him I'd have no one I could trust to transport me to the endodontist in a couple of hours and bring me home in my sedated state. Seriously, we constantly do what we are best at to help each other out. I see men and women as different but equal. We are all special in our own ways.
@bagarad You're welcome.
Thanks! Was the previous post deleted by you or was it by admin? I was confused because I didn't see anything in violating unless they thought the list of people was too long?
@infatuatedbby I just edited my post right now, because it wasn't clear... Well, it was deleted by the administration (my post had simply disappeared ). I think the "problem" could be the long list. So, If this post is deleted again, I'll understand this way.
@TheInvisibleMan The post is now condensed in paragraph form so hopefully it won't be!
@infatuatedbby I hope not because I think this post is so good to all the comunity. Thanks.
thanks for being honored along with all my friends lol we are women hear us roar lol that was a slogan for sure but we have made some inroads what has always irked me was that I worked in the library doing the same work as Ray yet he earned five dollars an hour more because he was a he.
It should be equal pay for everyone.
Thanks for the mention
@Gillygirl (15260)
• Sutton, England
Thank you I am equal to any bloke at all times lol.
@Gillygirl (15260)
• Sutton, England
@TheInvisibleMan I was kidding you.
Wow, thanks so much for this - on behalf of all of us!
@AbbyGreenhill You're welcome.
Thank you so much. That is a great bunch of women you have listed there. I am so glad that I am a part of this wonderful community!
@Happy2BeMe You're welcome.
@hillhjill (3811)
Thank you so much!!
@hillhjill You're welcome.
@Lucky15 (33758)
Thanks for the mention :)
• Peoria, Arizona
Aww shucks! You are so sweet! i see so many amazing women on this list! Also, I enjoy the fact that you went the extra mile to alphabetize them.
@DesirousDreamer You're welcome. I did with pleasure.
That was very well written. I am proud to be added to the list of woman on this site Thanks.
@sharon6345 You're welcome.
All of us have women power and we can go far because of it. I love being a women and an equal partner to my husband.
I suppose the first one was deleted because you tagged a lot of us. Anyway, thank you once again for including me on this too.
@SIMPLYD Don't worry. I won't any post like this (with so much tagging) again.
@marsha32 (6781)
I wondered if the massive tagging was maybe why it got deleted....could be seen as spam to get people to come to your post. I've seen numerous people do that on other sites, most especially TSU
I am unsure if you are aware, but everytime you tag another person, the previous people tagged get notified yet again. (so multiple notifies on one tag) I am not sure who reported it, or if it was reported at all. However, the discussion is generally the same and will most likely be deleted again. Keep in mind that there is a rule against making a discussion for the sole purpose of conversing with only one person. It is obvious that isn't what is going on here, but the fact is you are excessively tagging people. That could be considered spam, which is another guideline violation.
Yeah.. I actually keep coming back because I get a notification but nothing for me to respond. Same as yesterday.
@infatuatedbby @ScribbledAdNauseum I got your points. I won't post more discussions taggin so many people again. Thanks for the tips, girls.
@WriterAI (3642)
• Bulgaria
Thank you for the mention. Thanks for this post. I do hope it won't be deleted.
@WriterAI You're welcome.
@WriterAI (3642)
• Bulgaria
@WriterAI (3642)
• Bulgaria
@JustBhem (18020)
• Davao, Philippines
Women run the world. Lol Thanks.
@DWDavis (11151)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Are you sure women should take the blame for the way the world is run?
Such a kind thing you have done to recognize the ladies of myLot on this day! A lovely message contained within this post also. Thank you!
@Corbin5 You're welcome. I'm glad that you liked it.
• Richfield, Utah
Awe thanks for the shout out!