What should we believe religiously?

Santa Rita, Venezuela
Sometimes I ask myself this same question and again and again until clear, always for my God is the first and only in whom I believe omnipotent. But sometimes I think that life is full of so many mysteries and suddenly it comes to my mind: Will there be anything beyond God? Are there several Gods or entities? The truth is something I would like to strengthen in my life.
@KrauseHome (35025)
For me, I only believe in one God, one Faith, One Baptism, and this is the way I have believed now for almost 30 yrs. There are a lot of unexplained mysteries but I know no matter what I am going thru their is a God I can call on when I need him and know he is there to protect and Bless me.
@megatron777 (3779)
• Guam
Good questions, hope you find the answer in your heart.
John 14:6
@besweet (7230)
• Greece
It is positive for humans to believe in the higher power of God. It gives hope and helps overcome the bad moments in life.
@Rekhanshi (399)
• New Delhi, India
I would not say much about the concept of God, but I believe, everything works in connection to faith, Faith drives most of the religious values and is also something that comforts our soul. Faith in anything, GOD, GURU, or even a random thing can do wonders.
I believe 100% in God. That's enough for me.