Do you have any scar?

I am referring to the physical sense of the word (not to the sentimental... just to make it clear, ok?! ). So, I don't have any scars. Although I have already fallen from a tree (and have broken one of the arms) as a child, I was fortunate to escape unharmed from the situation.
@divalounger (2263)
I just got myself a doozie--about 6 inches long--and a hip replacement to go along with it
Yes I have a scar on my stomach to remind me when I was a baby and my finger got slammed in the car door and they had to operate and took skin from my stomach and one of my fingers is not the same size as others. I also later in life hurt myself with a stick and have a scar on my lower leg for that.
@besweet (7237)
• Greece
I have a scar on my knee. When I was little, I fell on a metal nail that ripped the side of my knee. It was a big scar but it was getting smaller as I was growing up. It is still visible.
I had operation twice, so two scars left. Fortunately these scars are not obvious as time goes by. I also have other scars on my knees. I had it in my childhood.
@KrauseHome (34152)
I have quite a few scars on me that are quite noticeable. One is from Surgery I had when I was 10.
@xiaolisu (1590)
• Shenyang, China
i have a obvious scar at my forehead.my mom told me that come from a falling when i am 3years old.
I have quite a deep indentation in one leg where I nicked it with a razor many years ago. I kept knocking the scab off and eventually was left with a little hollow.
@averygirl72 (16459)
I have small scar near my nose from chicken pox
I have a few scars but nothing too noticeable.
I have lots of scars, mostly due to falling off or being kicked by horses.
I've got a few scars from operations, none of which have faded completely-although I wish that they would.
@FayeHazel (13458)
No physical scars here , either