Manic Monday?

Anniston, Alabama
I turned off ALL the phones because I stayed up till 1:30 am and I did not want to be awaken, I wanted to wake up naturally and I did. When I checked the cell there was already 3 missed calls and only one was from someone I know, the others? telemarketers! I did the Monday weigh in and I have not gained nor lost any weight in weeks. I seem to be stuck. I am washing clothes and I plan to hang them out. I also will clean up the deep freezer, tomorrow I plan to shop and I am hoping to get some freezer stuff so it`ll be fast and satisfy Tony, who has been a picky eater lately. Some how the deep freezer foods gets tumbled around and I cant find anything. I might even get back outside and do more in the yard. How is your Monday going so far?
Inm doing fine since I gad a nap and warm shower. It looks like we will get some rain here today
Glad that you are feeling good Patsie
I am glad you feel better. Sunny here.
Isn't it annoying how the stuff in the freezer gets muddled up? My Monday is nearly over here - I'm on holiday in Spain, and we've spent the day just lazing around in the sun.
@Lupita234 Spain is lovely, thank you, we're having fun.
• Midland, Michigan
Will you be a month away again this time too, Janet? Are you in Susan's area, or I don't remember maybe it's Magg's? Do you tend to go near the same area each time or do you mix it up.
Yes it is.
Monday is going great I loved it.Warm temp.My BP drop to 129/60 h ow wonderful is that.I loved it I am Alive
@Lupita234 I did,I did,thanks
That is wonderful news!
My Monday is going okay. I know how you feel about being "stuck" i was like that for literally 8 months. Or more.
How or what did you do?
@andriaperry just portioned my food more. Ate more chicken and turkey than beef and ham.
• Portland, Connecticut
So far I am not even dressed, I made breakfast and lunch and I plan to go some housework at some point lol
Guilty! I have on my gown at noon.
• Portland, Connecticut
@andriaperry lol Sometimes that takes that little bit of additional effort. I am just having some fun Internet time.
• New Delhi, India
Have a great Monday
Thank you, same to you.
• New Delhi, India
@Lupita234 thanks
It is a gray Monday here, but warmer. We will have dinner with our son and his wife tonight. Both or so busy so it is kind of them to have dinner with two old people.
But its your son! He should love the old people that he came from
@andriaperry He does. He is the light of our lives.
I've had visits from two different people, 900 phone calls, and texts, and as it turns out, I'm having company for dinner. In between I did 4 loads of laundry, dusted, and took care of my husband who tripped and fell on his face on his way to therapy.
Busy woman!
So far so good, still not 100%, but getting close.
That is wonderful news also!
@OreoBrownie (3350)
• Winder, Georgia
I hate telemarketers. I never answer numbers I don't know because almost all were telemarketers.
I never answer them either but Tony......
My Monday is gloomy here, it doesn't look like Spring to me. Did some vacuum in the basement.
Sunny for 2 days in a row!
@rina110383 (21980)
It went well. It was a busy day.
@UncleJoe (7788)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I fed the multitude today. That means I made a pot of chili for four hungry teens, their mom, Becky, and myself. They ate it all up without so much as a thank you. Tomorrow I will be making spaghetti with a little extra ingredient in the sauce. I think a little extra garlic will cover the Ex-Lax flavor.
You would have been annoyed and rightly so if the telemarketers had awakened you.