Who would you rather see as the next King of England?

@flpoolbum (2876)
Prince Charles is next in line to succeed Queen Elizabeth. There is talk that the Queen wanted Prince William to succeed her. I thought that divorced men weren't allowed to become the King. It's been discovered that Prince Charles has tried to influence policy in British government affairs, which I thought was prohibited. I knew a lady who was born in England, she says that most British people don't want Prince Charles to be King and they definately don't want Camilla to be Queen. I think that Prince William would be a more popular and unbiased King.
@DWDavis (14123)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I thought Prince Charles was already out of consideration. Personally, I think they ought to forego all the Windsors and name me their next King.
Picture, please
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
Charles and Camilla are more popular than they used to be.
@flpoolbum (2876)
@Gillygirl ~Really?
@owlwings (39751)
• Cambridge, England
I like Charlie but I don't think that he expects to be king any time soon (and I don't think that he has done for a long time). I think that the policy on divorced consorts could probably be described as 'flexible', especially these days. I think it most likely that our next king will be William V with his consort Queen Catherine. I see him as being a very popular and suitable monarch.
i have the feeling even if charles is still next up,he'll probably pass it to william. at his age,i'd be surprised if he cared to be king now.
Skip the dudes. I'll take another queen because Kate Middleton is beautiful. She's ineligible but I'm just saying.
@flpoolbum (2876)
@JohnRoberts ~I think that Kate would be a more popular Queen. Personally, I think Camilla doesn't care about Prince Charles, her only desire is to become Queen.
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
@flpoolbum No she can't become Queen as she is a divorcee.
I don't know. But I think it shall be in turn. Namely I think it is alright for Prince Charles to be the King. I don't mind even if he is divorced or not. I just don't like Camilla very much