God Save us All

@skysnap (17489)
Recent incident of how female child abusers and molesters are not even getting punishment makes me worry about future. The one in above image is so proud of her accomplishment of molesting a 10 year old male and there is no law in India to punish women. Because as per indian laws women can't be criminals. so she roams free among us. Another case where one woman attacked daycare sleeping child. take a look at video below. All I can say is God save us all.
A 10-month old baby girl was brutally beaten up by a maid in a day care centre in Navi Mumbai, 2 arrested for assaulting baby... 'TV5 News' is 'Telugu Live n...
• Denmark
Female child abusers are punished in Germany.
@skysnap (17489)
thank god for that. here it's not even recognized. case doesn't even stand.
• Denmark
@skysnap Hah! Now you've revealed where you live although you never wanted to do this. You could never work as a spy! :-)
@skysnap (17489)
I am lucky, I live here in the Philippines, where men and women are given equal punishment if they do something like that, much more be brutal on their fellowmen. Women and children too are given protection from being battered by anybody.
@ridingbet (40027)
all of us should be accountable for our own actions.
Well, this is something that needs to change, immediately. Women need to pay for the crimes they commit.
• Baguio, Philippines
That was so unfair for men in your place. Laws should be equal for both sexes.
This is shocking. I don't know how people can brag about something like this.
@skysnap I am surprised at that. I wonder if the laws will ever be changed.
@jobelbojel (5898)
They (women) abusers are punished here in the Philippines. I hope that this act will stop soon.
@sjvg1976 (16848)
That's sad . In India women are always seen as if they are true. Many people gets punishment due to this reason but in reality they are innocent. I think now the things me as to be changed as women too should be punished for what they do. How shameful it is that the lady you mentioned was not even interrogated for molesting a kid.
@epiffanie (8310)
Oh that is so creepy! boasting about the abuse he committed ..
• Midland, Michigan
It sounds like something needs to be done in your country to wake up the lawmakers so they will prosecute females found to be committing such crimes.
I am in utter shock! I can't understand how this can't go unpunished!
@diosabella (4842)
Your laws need an upgrade. She's disgusting and shes proud of it? She crazy.
@Jackalyn (6549)
• Oxford, England
This is terrible. I hope the lawscate changed.
Well, I hope they will make law that will punish female abusers..Because other women might abuse it.
@1hopefulman (22477)
If the world was sick before, it seems that we haven't seen anything yet. So sad! But God is taking note of everything that goes on under the sun and there will be an accounting and a day of reckoning.
@AkoPinay (11100)
OMG I can't believe this