Being on the other side of fence

@vandana7 (65062)
I fear shark...so next life I want to be one... Come to think of it, it is a good idea... I can sleep when I want, where I want, no fear of being attacked, no fear of tornadoes, hurricanes, cyclones...and ample food, no need to earn, bicker about politicians, pay those home loan installments, and all those utility bills. Yeah...life as a shark would be good.........what would you like to be in your next life if god decided to give you a choice...
@TheSojourner (17454)
I would want to come back as a female again, with the knowledge/essence of what I am now, so that I don't make the same mistakes in the same way.
This is the point and I would like to do the same.
@vandana7 (65062)
Well...how true...but when I stare at shark in my night mare ...I know what I fear...and what I don't want to fear. So I guess there will be no mistakes because there will be no priest to tell me you will go to hell if you do or don't do this...and all gods can confine themselves to humans. I will eat, steal, kill as I please.
@vandana7 I am confused now. LOL
@crossbones27 (19602)
• Redlands, California
Killer whale so I can eat the shark. Always something. lol
@vandana7 (65062)
Aw...killer whales kill sharks? Blink...now that is dangerous..I need to rethink..
• Redlands, California
@vandana7 Man kills killer whale but they smart, problem big and see things that get them in trouble.
@vandana7 (65062)
@crossbones27 ..No way will I cross sword with killer whale...I would become one if that is the most terrible one around...that way I can put all my worries aside...and be at peace...kinda.
NO you cannot sleep when and where you want, because sharks never sleep and they need to keep moving all the time. Sure that you want to be a shark? I fear snakes but I would never want to be a snake.
@vandana7 (65062)
Never???????? No wonder their eyes look so terrible, sleep deprived...why do they need to keep moving......confused...yeah kinda...for now I feel there are lots of advantages in being a shark. People kill snakes, and the other predator is the big bird...dangers ...for snakes..
@vandana7 Sharks are obliged to swim because if they stop they die.They swim constantly in order to keep oxygen-rich water flowing over their gills. Being a shark is not an easy life. Humans kill sharks it is estimated that 100 to 200 million sharks are killed every year for their fins, to make the famous shark fin soup.
@vandana7 (65062)
@LadyDuck .. OMG...that is a huge number ...really huge number, I might have to take up their case then...
@Gillygirl (17329)
• Sutton, England
I would like to be a cat as they have a lazy life.
House cats have an easy and lazy life, but the poor feral cats not.
@Gillygirl (17329)
• Sutton, England
@LadyDuck That is true. I would be a house cat and then I would be the boss of the house.
@vandana7 (65062)
@Gillygirl .. I approve of your choice...they get so much love, no worry about bills, rent and even cleaning their sh i t at times...and no doctors bills. Food that pleases taste buds...hmmm nice selection. Unlike dogs they don't even have to do sentry duty..lol
• New Delhi, India
Omg ..I want to be a human only. Nothing else
@vandana7 (65062)
Hey, we won't have to worry about accidents, we won't have to worry about theater burning, or polluted air, and terrorists, and ISIS...think about it...think deeply...you might realize their lives are better than ours without financial worries, without bothering about kids not studying or adult kids back answering.
• New Delhi, India
@vandana7 I think you have a big point
@vandana7 (65062)
@amitkokiladitya I knew I can make people see reason in this..
@nitsbubb (368)
• New Delhi, India
I wanna human again (Male)!!!
@vandana7 (65062)
I know...and may be an Indian male...smh...All Indian men have it so good...smh..lol
@nitsbubb (368)
• New Delhi, India
@vandana7 Yesterday I prepared Chicken Fry (with my wife's help). And WE enjoyed it.Tomorrow is Gudi Padwa and we both are going to be in kitchen (as I have taken off and she has a holiday). We are planning Puri-Batata Bhaji! I will be helping her! We might get 'Angoori' as sweet. Yes, I want to be an Indian Male (SMH - What it is I don't Know), but I want to be a MALE! Wish you could support a male the way you supported @CoralLevang , when she said she wants to be a female!
@nitsbubb and I wish the men all cooked and didn't expect that I would have done it all!
If I had the teeth of a shark which sounds good to me, I would solve the worlds problems LOL I guess I would like to be a wild plant that no one wants to eat.
@vandana7 (65062)
Aw...wild and beautiful or wild and ugly?
@vandana7 Wild and beautiful I prefer
@vandana7 (65062)
@TiarasOceanView .. Aw ..the beautiful get captured and neutered...
@responsiveme (16360)
I thought and thought and I think I'd just like to be me.
@vandana7 (65062)
Lucky you. :)
@vandana7 Haven't seen you around lately
@garymarsh6 (14085)
I will come back as you so that I can put the world to rights and try and make people honest in India and enjoy classical music!
@vandana7 (65062)
Aw...so sweet...I am so touched...how did you know I am listening to some right now....:)
@garymarsh6 (14085)
@vandana7 Check out your music post I think you will be delighted!
@PatZAnthony (12657)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
The part about avoiding the bickering politicians is really a nice thought @vandana7
@PatZAnthony (12657)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
@vandana7 Right
@alberello75 (17572)
• Genova, Italy
You see, many people have asked me this question: Do you work? My answer has always been: "In my the next life, maybe, but in this, surely not!"
@vandana7 (65062)
Depends upon what you mean by working also I guess. :) Half an hour ago, I was trying to negotiate with a tenant..it may seem like nothing, but it is work alright because once the rent is fixed, we get regular rent for the next whole year. But now I have dishes to do, and that is a work...lol It fetches me nothing but it has to be done, right? lol
@alberello75 (17572)
• Genova, Italy
@vandana7 Well, I mean instead a different type of work. That is a true profession where there's a time and at the end of the month, there is a remuneration.
@manasamanu (3753)
• Bangalore, India
Well I would like to be a bird that travels the world. I like to be a river that flows through hard rocks. Well theres a lot of things I would love to be. A nice topic, thanks for sharing.
@vandana7 (65062)
Birds have predators...and their trees are cut down by humans or uprooted by calamities..
• Bangalore, India
@vandana7 Yeah every organism has its problems. There is no form that is free of troubles, hence enjoy the life in whichever form you are.
@UncleJoe (9965)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I really can't say but whatever I am I prefer to be on the other side of the fence when a shark is around.
@vandana7 (65062)
You are the best...very witty ..
@Daljinder (21572)
Either a ghost or an immortal
@vandana7 (65062)
That is a missing option...
@megatron777 (3778)
• Guam
I'll be an eagle to fly up up and away.
@vandana7 (65062)
But eagles have to sleep somewhere, and drink water somewhere, and that makes them vulnerable to attack by snakes and other creatures like crocodiles and gators.
@ilocosboy (34325)
Beware of shark hunters because they want your soup find. I want to bebird in my next life. I want to fly as high as can be. I want to fly fast. I want to see the whole world.
@vandana7 (65062)
Aw...what is the probability that a shark hunter would kill me for soup, versus probability of somebody driving rashly and killing me, or some terrorist opting for jihad standing next to me......hmmm. I think I will take my chances as being a shark..lol Bird...hmmm... nice thought...if I did not fear snakes gulping them down.
@Sreekala (22957)
Are you sure that Shark's life is safe and comfortable
@vandana7 (65062)
Without home loans and financial worries, and medical insurances and need to clean home, and wash clothes and ..ah well, social blunders ...it does look a happier end to be...can't say unless I am a shark..lol
I prefer just being me. I am terrified of snakes, spiders, and sharks, and would never ever want to be one.
@Shellyann36 (9616)
Oh to be sure I have never thought about coming back as something else. I would prefer to come back as a woman but know the things I know now already. That way, I would not relive past mistakes and be the wiser for it all.
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
a little pet loved and owned by a rich old lady or gay man