How do they pay???

As a new user of my lot, I was checking details, I found that they will pay when your earnings are more than 5$ before 15 of month. So what if we don't reach 5$? Will this be dropped and the counter will again start from 0?
No, you read it wrong. You have to have $5 by the last day of the month and then they will pay you on or before the 15th of the NEXT month. If you don't reach $5, you keep your money and it is added to the next month earning.
Thanks for sharing. I didn't read carefully .
• Vienna, Austria
hi i would like to ask if ever is it automatic payout ? if ever i have 5$ and i dont want to do payout and i want to wait for more is it possible thank u im sorry im just new here
@ckciasigurl What you do is remove your paypal ID from your profile, and the money will build up until you re-enter it.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
No it rolls over into the next month, but the cut off is the last day of the month.
• Vienna, Austria
oh okay thank u
the money just carries over to the next month
oh no your money will just add o n to that that you make the next month so you do not lose at all and often we get paid early in the next mo nth like perhaps the 7 or 8th of that month so you will mot lose money if you did not ma,e minimum the one month it will just add on.
@nomus24g (24913)
that gets carry forwarded to the next month...and gets added to that month's accumulation
@manasamanu (3734)
• Bangalore, India
Initially when I read it I thought the same thing but later I realized its not what I think and the points earned will not be affected.