Back from the adventures of going into town.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well, we just got back from going into town. We made five stops- Lowes, Dollar Tree, Winn Dixie and Tractor Supply and the liqour store. The other half picked out steaks for my birthday dinner and we got a new grill at Lowes to cook it on. Got a couple other things at Winn Dixie as well for dinner, some ranch dressing to go in loaded mashed potatoes and lighter fluid. I didn't spend as much as I had planned at the Dollar Tree, but I got a couple of good deals which I will talk about in my Dollar Tree post later. How is everyone else's day going?
You stayed under your Dollar Tree budget! Hooray!
I went to the pharmacy to get all my toothpaste stuff I shared some with my neighbor and I sorted out what I was going to give out.
@Ronrybs (7347)
• London, England
Didn't he get you anything from Tractor Supply for your birthday!
I went to Tractor Supply. They gave me a free bag of catfood for my cat to try..how nice! However, he does not like the canned food of that variety so I think the dry will be a no go. I will probably give it to my friend as he has a lot of cats!
It is awesome so far.