Things Break At The Most Inconvenient Time

I sat at my computer this morning with my coffee all ready to chat and see what's happening in the big, wonderful world of myLot. Lo and behold my desk chair decided to breathe it's last breath and the whole thing broke. The arm has been loose for ages but I just ignore it and continue on with my internet and other jobs that require me to sit at my desk. So, my morning didn't start off as planned and I had to get a folding chair and push my office chair into the garage for next weeks trash pick-up. Sitting here on a folding chair is less than comfortable and comfort aside, it's too low. I feel like I'm sitting in a ditch Now I need to get a new chair ASAP cause this isn't going to work for very long. In the meantime, Happy Saturday!! The sun is shining here and other than my broken chair life is good
With me when one thing breaks everything breaks. When we were away one year from moving when different things broke. I did not replace them. Less to move. We saved a certain percent out of each check to buy new when we moved. Which was good.
I wish we were neighbours, we have a leather desk chair (with heat and vibration) that we tried to sell online, but had no takers for. I hope that you find yourself a good replacement chair. And enjoy the sunshine today!!
@Morleyhunt (17102)
That chair sounds awesome....I'm going to London in May.
Lol - sitting in a ditch! . Best get a replacement quickly.
These things do happen so unexpectedly. glad that you didn't get hurt.
Are you going to buy yourself a nice comfortable office chair?
@nitirrbb7 (1670)
Now you better get a comfortable chair soon or you may keep on till your folding chair also gives up.
Yes things do break at the worst times! I'm sorry your chair broke that must be uncomfortable and frustrating. I hope you can get a new chair soon! :)
@hostessman (7522)
• Tucson, Arizona
ahh come on it can't be that bad,,,we are worth every minute you have to sit in that ditch/////////////
It is so annoying when something breaks and most of the time when this happens something follows.
I have gone thru several 'desk' chairs the last one would sink to the floor for no reason. Hard to reach the keyboard from there. Its now Sunday, have a good one.
Oh, using a folding chair has the be the worst!! Hope you can get a new chair soon. Sometimes second hand is the way to go. Try a thrift store!
@prinzcy (5065)
Well, that could happened. At least I hope you're not hurt from it. Better get a replacement soon. You need to Mylot leisurely
Happy Saturday and, hope you will get a new chair soon.
enjoy the sunshine.Our is tomorrow and the rest of the week.Hopefully
@CRK109 (14296)
It's no fun when something like that happens. I hope you can find a new one soon!
@mom210 (5951)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We just got back from a soccer game, they have been on spring break all week so the kids were ready to run.
Sorry you are ditch-sitting. Yep, a new is in order for you!
Happy Saturday. Enjoy your day.
@sallypup (23234)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Its that time of year. Hop on over to some second hand shops. I bet you'll find most anything more comfy than what you are dealing with now.
happy Saturday try second hand stores I had a desk caris for sevedral years for five dollars qand my son did some repairon it but it was comfortable and I could sit in it for long periods without getting tired.