Have You Heard Of Valerian - Something Related To 28th Century?

image credit - pixabay.com (free to use, no attributes required)
@nitsbubb (389)
New Delhi, India
Valerian & Laureline are responsible to maintain law & order in the entire universe! Their commander assigns them Mission Alpha - an intergalactic space city! The species work for the improvement of all through their natural resources and latest technology! Sinister Forces try to jeopardize the entire mankind future, across the universe! What happens next is what we can watch in a movie titled Valerian! Trust me, it should be an excellent feast for si-fi lovers!
Interesting that the movie is named after the supplement, Valerian, that is most commonly used for sleep disorders.
@nitsbubb (389)
• New Delhi, India
This latest movie is expected in the month of July'17 starred Ethan Hawke, John Goodman & Cara Delevingne in lead roles.
@topffer (36686)
• Bandar Lampung, Indonesia
It is "Valérian" in French, I am not sure it has something to do with valerian in English. The movie is called "Valerian and the city of a thousand planets." It is inspired by the sixth album, "The ambassador of the shadows." The reason is that this story was complete by itself and not linked to many other albums.
@nitsbubb (389)
• New Delhi, India
@topffer You are right! It is the same - in the series! I am sure you are interested in it to watch!
I have read of a herbal remedy called Valerian.
@nitsbubb (389)
• New Delhi, India
@Kandae11 This is a new movie expected by July!
@nitsbubb Should be interesting to watch.
@nitsbubb (389)
• New Delhi, India
@Kandae11 I just love science fiction (and horror) movies! Waiting for the same to release! Do let me know - if you watch this movie earlier! :)))
@JustBhem (46118)
• Davao, Philippines
I only heard the word from my favorite series Game of Thrones. And with this info, thanks.
@nitsbubb (389)
• New Delhi, India
Yes, even I use to play Game of Thrones. This is the movie name - may become a block-buster!
@JustBhem (46118)
• Davao, Philippines
@nitsbubb Valerian sounds like a beautiful place for me. A nice name too.
@topffer (36686)
• Bandar Lampung, Indonesia
I read all the comics albums of Valerian, and I wrote last January a discussion about an official presentation of this Luc Besson's movie in a comics festival. I give you the link if you are interested.
A first presentation of this movie that will be released worldwide next July 21st was made at the San Diego Comic Con 2016 by Luc Besson himself and two stars...