Done for the Day

Green Bay, Wisconsin
It's been another good day. The inspection went well. It looks like I found a car, but will know on Friday. I've been through the notifications list twice now, read some amazing posts. It feels good to get connected with you all again. Even though I've been here every day, for the most part since the beginning of the month, I was still away a lot getting my book finished. That's accomplished, and it just feels good to settle into a familiar routine again. I will have the last three movies and episode to watch on the DVR watched tomorrow and then I'm calling Spectrum to get that set up and get rid of AT&T. Now it's time to find something to eat, I don't know what yet, so I will see you all tomorrow. Have a great night/day. Thanks for reading.
Hope you get the car! And glad your book is finished and you can spend little more time here.
Thank you. I am still on the high of being finished with it. Yes, I can be here more now.
@just4him yay. Have a good night
@Courtlynn You too. Thank you.
Glad you had such a good day. It's a lovely warm sunny day here and we're going out later to have dinner with friends so we're looking forward to that too.
I hope you had a good time.
Have a great evening niw and fix something yummy to eat too
I had mac and cheese, scratch, not box.
Good night Valerie. See you tomorrow.
Bright and early. Almost. I did go to the pool this morning, and then found I needed a nap afterwards. So it was and wasn't bright and early, for the pool yes, a bit later for everything else.
I hope the car you found can be a good solution for you. Good luck.
I hope so too. I'll know tomorrow.
@dwstory (792)
Do you have someone to check the car for you to make sure it is good before you buy it.
My son is going with me. He's the mechanic in the family.
@rina110383 (21775)
Have a restful and sound sleep, Valerie.
Thank you. It was okay.
I hope you are able to find a good car that works good for you.
Thank you, me too.
@sugartoes (23400)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I'm just getting started for the day till 12 pm then have a docs appt to go to then after that I'll go play with some dog pens to get them BACK in order depending on how tired I'll be when I get back home & how the weather is to end my day. I hope the car you picked out you hear good news which I'm sure you will as god is always looking after he's loved ones like you & me & others in our lives my docs appt isn't nothing to be concerned about it's just a check up after 6 mos.
Hope it went well. I'm getting excited. I went to the bank this morning to find out about increasing my daily limit as with taxes and other fees it could go well over the listed amount. Both sons said I should get money for trade in on the current one, which will bring the price down, but the youngest also said it's unsellable, which I understand and they will most likely just take the parts and scrap the rest. I need to get it cleaned out tomorrow. I would have done it today, but it's been raining all day today. Started last night. I hope it will be nice tomorrow so I can get it all taken care of.