Trailer Parks with old Victorian homes and Wild Mountain Soda

@FayeHazel (9306)
Some of the most interesting scenes happen in small towns.  I take a back route to the grocery store - and along this back route is an old, beat up, Victorian home.  That in itself isn't too odd.  What is odd is it's location.  There is no real front yard, and the house itself sets in front of a mobile home park.  I have wondered if the house serves as an office for said property.  But perhaps the most interesting thing is a soda vending machine sitting at an angle outside the front door. "Wild Mountain" soda is advertised and I don't even know what "Wild Mountain" is.  Must be an off brand.  I have no idea why someone would have a soda machine outside their home, unless they charge their guests for the fizzy refreshment. Here's a review of Wild Mountain soda.
This video was uploaded from an Android phone.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
What a great idea. If that was my house, I would turn it into a little store full of fun stuff to eat!! Just think of all the customers you could attract. It was the vending machine that gave me the idea!!
@FayeHazel (9306)
Oh that is cool! You have built in customers because of the trailer park behind the home. I love it! Little food items, fun little things.... and you could live in the upstairs part. You are brilliant!
@Ronrybs (7077)
• London, England
Never heard of Wild Mountain and all these years I thought it was just the big two and maybe Dr P!
Dr. Pepper is actually a Coke product. In case you didn't know.
@Ronrybs (7077)
• London, England
@teamfreak16 So it's back to the big two!
@Ronrybs - Sorry to disappoint you.
@Gillygirl (15260)
• Sutton, England
Interesting, I wonder if the vending machine is for show. One of my neighbours has an old fashioned British telephone box in their back garden.
I bet its to make more money
@FayeHazel (9306)
Oh that telephone booth sounds cool. I saw a garden where they took a really old pickup truck (junk) and made a fountain out of it. I bet someone could do that with a soda machine too....
@Gillygirl (15260)
• Sutton, England
@FayeHazel That would look really attractive.
"Wild Mountain" soda is a new soda to me. I suppose the folks in the trailer park use that machine. Well, at least I hope they do.
@FayeHazel (9306)
Lol, or else it's a really big conversation starter
@FayeHazel I think you and I need to try that soda!!!
Is the Victorian home occupied?
@FayeHazel (9306)
I think so - I've seen people by it , but I can't work out if they work there or live there
I've never heard of it either. I would say it must be regional or local, but if you've never heard of it, who knows?
@FayeHazel (9306)
Maybe they got it from somewhere else? But then... transporting a soda machine can't be too easy. Or maybe an off brand. ....
@FayeHazel - Maybe it's an old brand not available anymore, but they kept and still use the machine.
@FayeHazel (9306)
@teamfreak16 Good point, sometimes they put different brands in the machine
@shshiju (9042)
• Cochin, India
A Wild mountain is an attractive name to soda that adds it's hardness and power. I haven't see any soda shop in front of a house.
@FayeHazel (9306)
You're right, it is a pretty cool name -- invigorating. I wonder if they were going after copying the more popular name brand - "Mountain Dew"
@shshiju (9042)
• Cochin, India
@FayeHazel Oh that is too similar. May be you are right.
Pretty cool machine there, but never heard of that soda, don't they have Pepsi lol.
@FayeHazel (9306)
I know! Right? Or Coke. Lol....
• Austin, Texas
I'll stick with Mountain Dew.
@FayeHazel (9306)
Ah yes, I used to love Mountain Dew. I'm still addicted to soda, but kicked the Mountain Dew habit. :-)
I have seen a house like that before and it usually is the home of these person renting the trailers out.
@FayeHazel (9306)
Oh... that makes sense then. It just looks... cool! I don't know. Lol. Like, I would like to work/live in the house.
That does sound intriguing.
@FayeHazel (9306)
It's just such a cool little scene. I should take a picture
That does sound a bit unusual.