myLot may have kept my money hostage! please how do i get money

Abuja, Nigeria
Recently, I discovered that I could not receive money from myLot to my PayPal account, because I'm a Nigerian citizen and therefore I'm not having the full PayPal privileges like an American would have. I would really appreciate it if I'm given solutions on how I could get paid.
@owlwings (38062)
• Cambridge, England
The only solution would be to have a trusted friend in a country which can receive payments and to enter their PayPal ID into the field. You would have to get their permission and make arrangements with them first, of course, and they would have to have a way of sending you the money.
• Abuja, Nigeria
@owlwings that's a good one, but would you mind being that trusted friend? and supposing you don't mind, how would you pay me the money?
@owlwings (38062)
• Cambridge, England
@chstianhoffins No, I couldn't agree to that because we don't know each other. You would have to find a friend or relative abroad whom you know personally. There are several quite easy ways of transferring funds from the UK, for example, to Nigeria. Some of them may have fees, of course, and even the free methods have 'hidden fees' in the lower exchange rates.
• Abuja, Nigeria
@owlwings the world is now a global village, so, you must not necessarily know someone to his house before doing something online with him. you don't even need to make a bank transfer, if you have some bitcoin in your wallet, or some money in your neteller account, then you could send the equivalent of the money through those medium. I think the important question here is whether or not is possible for two myLot accounts to receive payments via one PayPal account!
@sjvg1976 (13761)
That's sad. I am not sure if you may get it transferred to anyone else PayPal account and get it back from that fellow.
• Abuja, Nigeria
@sjvg1976 there are still a lot of good guys out there that are trustworthy. but can two myLot account receive money via one PayPal account?
@sjvg1976 (13761)
@chstianhoffins I am not sure. You should ask it from mylot admin. @mylotbugs. @goaskalice
Oh how awful I am sorry
• Abuja, Nigeria
yeah, thanks. but can you think of a solution?
Uhm I heard one of the members have the same problem. I will try to ask him to help you out.
• Abuja, Nigeria
that'd be great! thanks
@browneyed (2528)
Sorry you can't receive money into your PayPal account. It was an understandable assumption to make that you'd get paid. I don't think there's anything myLot can do, because my understanding is that it's a PayPal issue. It's something PayPal would have stated in their rules or FAQ, so I'm afraid the onus was on you to be aware of it. It would have disappointed you, but would have saved you the effort you've put in on myLot. Saying that, by the number beside your name, I get the impression you haven't reached minimum payout, which I imagine would have been more frustrating if you had. I don't think it's wise to use someone else's PayPal. Thoughts: - I suspect it's something PayPal doesn't condone. - How can you trust the person whose PayPal details you use? - Are two myLot accounts allowed to have the same email address? If you still want to press ahead (your prerogative), you would need to find someone with a fully-privileged PayPal account, who you are very familiar with and trust, and who has the same level of familiarity and trust in you. Is it worth it? You decide.
• Abuja, Nigeria
@browneyed hopefully, goaskalex_admin would give me a response, as to whether or not it's possible to use a single PayPal account for two myLot accounts. if I get a positive response, could you help me receive my payments into your PayPal account?
@browneyed (2528)
@chstianhoffins - I'm surprised that, with the comment I've made, you've chosen to ask me. Read my initial comment again. My answer is there.
• Abuja, Nigeria
@browneyed come on, mate! I trust you already, you must not be my blood brother, cousin or relative before I could do that. and besides we ain't talking about a billion dollar here! it's about a few dollar you'd help a brother receive, and send him the equivalent amount in bitcoin or neteller, that's it mate! I don't see the big deal in there.
@Jackalyn (6646)
• Oxford, England
It is not MyLot but your government who will not allow Paypal.
• Abuja, Nigeria
@jackalyn I don't think it's my government, I think it's PayPal
@Jackalyn (6646)
• Oxford, England
@chstianhoffins Oh ok. However, there has to be a reason Nigeria cannot use it.
• Abuja, Nigeria
@Jackalyn Nigeria can actually use it to send money but not to receive
@ridingbet (36175)
don't you have a mastercard visa ?
• Abuja, Nigeria
@ridingbet I do have a MasterCard, and I could send money via PayPal but I can't receive funds via PayPal
@ridingbet (36175)
@chstianhoffins then add your card on PayPal.
I think you should contact to the Admin..Paypal have lists that allowes country where PayPal is accepted..
@amnabas (9817)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I think you should talk to admin.