THE ULTIMATE FRIEND MAKER

ONE of my friend have lots of other friend and it have excellent social relationships. When I ask him that how he do so. He simply replies me "Always have some smile on your face even in critical conditions. This let me cool down myself and furnish my relationships." I also implement his art in my life and after sometime I realize that I got the technique to become " THE ULTIMATE FRIEND MAKER."
@1hopefulman (26194)
Yes a goes a long way to tell people that you are friendly and approachable. May you have many wonderful and enduring friendships in your life.
@Trensue (5247)
That seems like very sound advice.
Please do not use capital letters in your titles! We don't want to be shouted at.
Mistakes and correction plays an important role of learning in ones life. First one is played by me and you are playing the second ones which is crucial and appreciatable
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
That's good advice. As for me I try to find out the things that I have in common with someone else and try to build up communication based on those things