Please, please, please.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well this is like the ninth time I have tried to post something today, and thus far nothing has worked. I thought I would try again since I was finally able to post on someone else's discussion. So maybe this will work finally. Today has been pretty busy, did some laundry, defrosted the freezer, and am now in mid cleaning of the turtle tank. Also took the meat out for dinner, which I am really hoping is thawed by five o clock to throw it on the grill. I'll do a frugal meal post later- tonight's meal might just beat out the last two. It's pretty hot here again today, so I am wearing shorts and a tank top, hopefully I will get some more color! Hehe. What is everyone else up to today?
Yep, mylot went down on me too, almost did not allow me to comment here. I am headed to work.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Its barely working for me now . its so frustrating.
Busy day for you there AK. I have one appt today and that is it for me in a bit. Nothing else, but want to sleep to no avail.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@TiarasOceanView, this was the first time i was able to respond all day. internet has been wonky as has mylot. hope your appt went well and you are having a good night.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns Its okay AK hope your internet is okay today. Thanks went crap but thats okay nothing unusual lol
I am just relaxing and Mylotting for a little bit until we go to church this evening. =)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@lovingmybabies i hope you had a good day and a good time at church. this is the first time that i have been able to respond.
@thislittlepennyearns It's okay I understand being busy! Church went well except for the brakes going out on the truck.
There are still glitches here, they need to fix them. It was a nice work day for me today. And the weather was nice and warm.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Glad you had a good day, and the glitches seem to be a little less today.
The ninth time must be the charm. You got the sunshine in Florida. We still have cool overcast here.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@johnroberts , I would rather have the cool than the sunshine.
I want your warm weather! Lol enjoy your dinner later
Today i am trying to catch up on discussions, and going to try to make a few discussions today, i feel like writing today which is good....
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@chrissbergstrom I wold love to see more ancestry and geneology discussions from you lol. mylot has been acting up today so i have been having trouble with poarinf and responding....
@thislittlepennyearns Thanks i have been debating on what or who to write about next
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@chrissbergstrom There's tons of cool stuff in Oregon, write a post about one of the tourist attractions, or OMSI I'm assuming you've been to OMSI?
Nice. Sounds like a productive day. I got most of my errands complete this morning and now off to work i go for 8. Have a good one!
@responsiveme (16816)
Yes, keep getting the error notice
@hereandthere (32754)
someone else posted about having a problem submitting when i was last here, like 6 to 8 hours ago, so i'm surprised it's still going on. i hope everything works out, online and offline.