Where does time go to

I can remember just yesterday it felt like some family members where born and now there going to be sixteen and driving. Time really does fly by i guess when working and living life. Do you think time goes by fast too?
This is the post i was just thinking about doing. Do you realize it's now the 11th of the month. May is slipping right by us. Soon June will be here and I will be buying another gift card for my man. my daughter will be 23 tomorrow and my man 48 june 10th. what a nice month to be born. The time is sure going by fast.
I know my mom said to me jsut the other day that June is coming up and its birthday month for so many family members and i need to start getting things so i wont have to feel the rush the day of. I cant believe how fast its going by.
Yes time does go really fast! It's crazy thinking about how fast everyone grows when you don't realize it.
Its crazy too watching the kids grow up and learn and do things. I swear they were just playing sports and now going to be driving and thinking about graduation high school in a few years. Where the heck did the time go.
Time does go by really fast. And than you wonder where did all of those years go by.
Glad i have pictures to show what the heck i did all those years or i would be thinking where have i been and what i did with my life.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@lologirl 2021 Time wheezes past us.I'd like to quote Shankaracharya here.In a verse he says," Time doesn't pass,we do.Desires don't die,we do."
@dragon68 (779)
Time is fixed. It's our own perception that makes it fast or slow.
@1hopefulman (26024)
At 67, yes, time goes by fast. I can't wait till we receive everlasting life and then time won't matter at all as there will always be a tomorrow.
@xstitcher (11074)
• Petaluma, California
Gah! So true ! I can remember meeting my oldest nephew when he was two days old and he will be twelve in August !
Feels that way with my daughter. Last time i saw her she was 1.5years old. Now shes going on 9 next month
All too quickly as one grows older.
Yes, in fact I feel that time flies at a speed faster than light