Sally's beauty supply store

@Tina30219 (28506)
Onaway, Michigan
I love this store this is where I get my hair stuff to color my hair and some other stuff. Does anyone else shop there and if so do you have a favorite thing you get there? I am going to be shopping Thursday for some new nail polish and found this stuff on their site it looks good I will have to try it out and see. Here is a picture of the polish took it off facebook. If anyone has tried this polish could you share your experience with it.
I haven't tried that nail polish and I haven't been to Sallys in years. I used to shop there as a professional (hairdresser) and loved their store. It was always so fun. We used to use Opi nail polish in the salons. I love those nails in the pic though.
@Tina30219 (28506)
• Onaway, Michigan
I love the store also.Opi is a good brand wish it was cheaper though. I might have to start saving up my amazon for some. I like those nails also wish my nails we're that long I can't seem to get them to grow good.
@Tina30219 Soak and oil them all you can Tina. Yeah Opi is so dang pricey.
@Tina30219 (28506)
• Onaway, Michigan
@TiarasOceanView What kind of oil would you recommend that I use? When I would go get my nails done that is the only polish I would use.
I dont shop there but my cousin buys her hair stuff there
@Tina30219 (28506)
• Onaway, Michigan
Ah. I find that it is cheaper getting my hair stuff there than buying stuff at walmart or some other store.
@Tina30219 i use to buy mine at walgreens lol. Now won't do it unless at salon.
@Tina30219 (28506)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Courtlynn I use to buy at tons of different places walgreens rite aide cvs target or meijer and sometime free through product testing sites I am on.
I used to get my asj b;pmde hair dye from Sallys store
@Tina30219 (28506)
• Onaway, Michigan
Where do you get your hair dye now?
@Tina30219 lol I do mot dye it amymopre asits now a lovely smow whjite lol
A friend's mother used to be a beautician and she always said to go to Merl Norman I think it was. I love the pink color of the nail polish in the bottle. Doing the effect on her nails would be much harder.
@Tina30219 (28506)
• Onaway, Michigan
I miss that place me and a girlfriend of mine use to go in there for mini makeovers it was so nice. We don't have any around here where I live.
@UncleJoe (9237)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Becky still does hairdressing on the side so she buys a lot of stuff from Sally's. I buy my shampoo there. It's called "Shimmer Lights", for gray or silver hair.
@Tina30219 (28506)
• Onaway, Michigan
Cool. My mom use to get hairspray there but she quit getting that kind and went back to her treseme stuff.
@ilocosboy (34393)
That was cute
@Tina30219 (28506)
• Onaway, Michigan
I agree
When I lived in Miami it was the only store to get hair care items. I don't see them here in Ny. We have so many hair supply stores they would be out of business here.
@Tina30219 (28506)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sorry you might not have one there. Do you go to any of the beauty supply stores there? If so do they seem as good as Sally's?