She smiled at me ~^.^~

Ally cooling off on a hot day
El Paso, Texas
Nothing warms my heart like a smile from my sweet Ally. Just look at her, she had such a good time and got ohhhhh so wet. 2 minutes after this shot she rolled in the dirt, thankfully I have an old sheet to dry her with ...... yeah, I really need to figure out where she goes to roll in the dirt cuz she doesn't do that where I can see her. Are all dogs smarty pants like Ally?
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
Dogs seem to have a great talent for getting? dirty. They also love to run in the house as soon as you have cleaned the floor.
Oh yes, that is very true. I've learned to keep old sheets and towels ready to wipe her down before she goes indoors.
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
@rebelann You should install a dry cleaning room for her to walk through before coming into the house.
She cannot go in and out at will @Asylum so if she's outside I am usually with her and can wipe her down if needs be.
Dogs like people like to have fun. Kids may go play in the dirt and so do dogs. She has a very nice smile and that is really cool that she smiled at you. Oh well, at least you got her to smile before she rolled in the dirt.
So true, I had a towel which she let me use to dry her off and she did not roll in the dirt YaY
@rebelann rebelann, that is great about her letting you dry her off.
She loves to be dried off @Hannihar but if I am not fast enough she will roll in the weeds or dirt.
@HazySue (20030)
I think they are all sma4rty pants. My Sammy runs out the front door, throws himself on the ground and rolls around. He loves that sand until it starts to make him itch.
And even after he's itchy he still wants another roll in the sand, right?
@HazySue (20030)
@rebelann Right
Silly k9s @HazySue I'm going to try to grow a patch of grass for Ally to roll in, just hope I can find a way to keep it from fryin.
@simone10 (21670)
• Louisville, Kentucky
It does look like she is having a great time and laughing about it. My dog Bella smiles at me usually when I am rubbing her neck which she loves. She smiles as if to say, 'Oh yeah!"
Awww, that sounds like Ally when I rub her tummy, she loves that and smiles too.
@simone10 (21670)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@rebelann Both of mine love to have their bellies rubbed and would probably lay that way all day if someone rubbed them continuously ...lol.
Ally likes hers rubbed as well @simone10 but she won't lay there for long, she'll take off if I try to rub her tummy for too long.
She is sneaky about that dirt-rolling spot. Molly smiles at us too. Molly would never allow us to dry her off. She would run from us if we tried and we are too slow to catch her.
Ally seems to enjoy it, she leans up against the wall and simply lets me dry her off.
@rebelann Molly is a poop!!!!
Poor you @Corbin5
She is really lovely this dog.
Thank you, I can't help but agree with you
@rebelann Welcome
@PainsOnSlate (20083)
I like dogs with a mind of their own, she looks like a LOVE!
You'd love her for sure. Her papa was a husky mix and boy does she act like one, she even speaks to me when she's happy and wants me to do something for her like open the front door so she can go out.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
She looks so smart and bright dog. Dogs know how to dry their bodies.
Yes, but I don't like the mess they become when they do.
I know! I hate when my dog rolls in the dirt. Or, in the parking lot of my apartment complex. I have to go get oil out of her coat. But, she's worth it, of course.
Yikes, I'd hate for Ally to get motor oil in her coat, at least the dirt here is easy to wash off of her.
Your Ally is such a cutie. I think that all dogs love to roll in dirt as soon as they are wet.
I think so too. Thank you, I think she is as well.
She's a beaut!
Thank you, I think she is as well.
@mandala100 (36009)
Nice shot of Ally. Your dog's so very happy.
Oh yes, she loves to play and is very expressive.