~Rain, Teething and The Day~

Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone. I hope your doing well. Things are going good here. We got some rain today which was nice, we needed a cool down. It still looks pretty cloudy out there. Josiah has 2 teeth coming in. He's been a little fussy but that's to be expected with teething, poor baby. I'm relaxing now that all meals and chores are done. So I can Mylot for a bit while the kids are playing and Josiah is happy for the moment. Please keep @Happy2beme in your prayers. She's in the hospital for those of you that don't already know. I'm so worried about her. =( How's your day been so far?
I will as we all care for her.
@sharon6345 Thank you, yes we all do.
@LovingMyBabies That is for sure I am wishing her a speedy recovery.
Hope Josiah feels better soon and, prayers going out to her, my days good, but tired.
@TRBRocks420 Thank you. And thank you for praying for Laurel, she needs it.
@LovingMyBabies Yes, I read her post I hope she will be okay, one of the nicest people here.
@TRBRocks420 I absolutely agree.
Ut-oh, poor baby is right. And poor mommy! Luckily you've been through it a few times before. I feel so bad, and am scared. I really hope things get better for her. Things here have been okay. Ran few errands this morning after my appointment, rested for two hours, showered and now making dinner.
@Courtlynn Yeah I have definitely been through it many times, between my kids and other children through the years. It's never a fun time. =( I hope things get better for her too, I love her! She's an amazing person. Sounds like a good day. I hope you enjoy your evening too.
@LovingMyBabies oh yeah, definitely not fun when they get too cranky from it. Yes she is! Thanks. Going to try.
@DWDavis (10774)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
My day started early with a thunderstorm. I've been up since taking care of some author things on line, and myLotting. I read the post from @Happy2beme, and am keeping her in my prayers.
@Dwdavis Thank you for praying for her. She's so sweet and I pray she will be ok.
today was a really good day, i really needed this my life had been so lousy lately so i needed a good one to shake me out of being so depressed.
@chrissbergstrom I'm glad you had a good day. You did need it. =)
@akp100 (13328)
Hope she will get well soon. About rain, you are lucky. We still missing it and its already too hot here. Hope rain will come soon, as its really needed here.
@akp100 I hope so too. I hope you get some rain really soon! It's hot here too, so I'm grateful whenever we get rain.
I hope she will be ok. I know she was in the hospital.
@jstory07 I hope so too.
@Freelanzer (8488)
Busy with the garden today. It was sunny most of the day but rained a bit later in the afternoon. Yes she is in my thoughts and prayers
@Freelanzer I hope you enjoyed your time in the garden. =) She's in mine as well, I'm so worried.
It is pouring here right now, and Doodles is on a folded tablecloth-old one- under a coffee table, listening to music and shuddering when it thunders. Poor @Happy2beme. I know. She will be fine and survive, thank goodness.
@DianneN Aw poor Doodles. One of my dogs is scared of thunder too. Yes, I pray everything will be okay with her.
• Portland, Connecticut
It was a quiet day, exercise, cooking and not too much else.
@Bellestarr Well it sounds like a good day. =)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Its been raining here as well. We are eating dinner and watching a movie.
@thislittlepennyearns That sounds good. Enjoy your evening. =)
oh ok, thanks for telling us!
@snowy22315 Your welcome. I feel so bad for her.
My day is good, it rained here too. I am glad you shared that discussion, I am sure she`ll be just fine they are good about this stuff now.
@andriaperry I'm glad your having a good day. =) I know they are, I can't help but worry because I care so much.
@KristenH (23634)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Okay with a couple of bumps. Aww. Poor Josiah. Prayers sent.
@Kristenh I'm sorry you had a couple bumps today. I hope your evening goes well. Thanks for praying for her.
@KristenH (23634)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@LovingMyBabies Thanks Jen. That's how I've been rolling lately. It wasn't too bad. You're welcome my friend.
@LeaPea2417 (19750)
• Toccoa, Georgia
All is going well for the moment. Yes, I am praying for her. I am worried for her as well.
We are doing good here. That's a wonderful idea to mention that @Happy2beme is in the hospital. I will add that to my post too.
Wow , Josiah is precaucious!
@Tina30219 (33562)
• Onaway, Michigan
Aww poor little guy. Yeah it rained here yesterday and suppose to today but so far nothing. Yeah I saw she is in the hospital I wonder if when she posted about panic attack in one of her posts if she was having her heart attack then.